Listings for Legacy Deluxe Pointblank, Elita 1 and Crankcase!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Q Prime

Q Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I really hope they stuck with that concept, but I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

• Like Like x 1
  2. cynw32618

cynw32618 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I understand you’re frustrated, but considering what’s going on in the real world right now can we not use words like ‘massacring’ to describe children’s plastic toy cars & get some actual perspective here?

• Like Like x 19
  3. Silver Snake

Silver Snake Well-Known Member

Are you fucking kidding?

• Like Like x 4
  4. cynw32618

cynw32618 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    About what (I’m assuming) is adults throwing the mother of all hissy fits & having meltdowns about fucking plastic children’s toys that they haven’t even seen yet, because they ‘might not’ in the specific style they want? I wish I was!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 23
  5. ca12nag3

ca12nag3 Well-Known Member

You forgot to add " fuming at the mouth" & " stroking out" :lolol 

• Like Like x 12
  6. Dinocon93

Dinocon93 Dinobot Warrior

I feel like some of us have the right to be pissed if Hasbro was talking about cut backs and increasing prices to reduce plastic use, then give us shit like non-combining Stunticons to take up slots that could’ve been used for more non-G1 stuff.

And to say that you are not being forced to buy them, lets see how likely these will take up retail space when they shelf warm.

7. Jeddostotle7

Jeddostotle7 Well-Known "Member"

....they're going to combine, though.

why in the world would Motormaster be Commander class if not for including combiner functionality?

how has "heh lol what if they didn't combine at all" morphed into "i can't believe Hasblow's gonna sell us non-combining combiners aaaa i'm so angry!!!1! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: " in the span of a single page?????

good god, these boards sometimes man....

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 22
  8. ca12nag3

ca12nag3 Well-Known Member

I hardly notice anything shelf warming these days. The last item I saw shelf warming was CW Scattershot for obvious reasons.

• Like Like x 3
  9. B-Fox

B-Fox Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Lol it didn't take long for people to start screeching about the G1 boogeyman and "Muh slots for UT" even with those listings.

Armada Starscream won't have his iconic missiles in his spring-loaded shoulder cannons! This is Hasbro cost-cutting so they can make G1 Crankcase!!

• Like Like x 3
  10. Dinocon93

Dinocon93 Dinobot Warrior

Pretty sure the Deluxe T30 version sucked cause most of the budget went to his shitty missile launchers.

• Like Like x 2
  11. BBJazz

BBJazz Well-Known Member

Where is my autobot cassettes leak? It's the last thing I really need.

• Like Like x 3
  12. poisoncow

poisoncow ....

And Sureshot, lets not forget Sureshot

• Like Like x 3
  13. Large

Large Currently blablabla

News Credits:
    Wait till you see my D

• Like Like x 3
  14. LinkNZ

LinkNZ Galvatron From The Headmasters Dub

News Credits:
    Really happy for Pointblank, despite being annoyed at them making us wait for it for so long... now I'm just happy for him at all because for awhile there it was looking like they were just gonna skip the other 2 OG Autobot Target Masters. :mad:  Now with 2 of them I'm a lot more confident we'll be getting all 3, Sureshot is otw I'm... sure!

Was there any word on Gears etc? So close to finishing the mini-vehicles.

• Like Like x 7
  15. The Roman Empire1977

The Roman Empire1977 I succeeded where Megatron failed

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Honestly I dont care, as back in tr we didnt have like ten upgrade kit companies doing the same figure.

16. C16

C16 Space Nomad

When they imported characters into Animated, Prime, Cyberverse and, they didn't get "massacred" or have their personality "stripped out" of their designs so it's ridiculous to claim the same thing when they import characters from those other lines into different styles.

Get over yourself.

• Like Like x 11
  17. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    While I'm waiting to see how the TFP figures will turn out before making a judgement I do get why some TFP fans aren't happy about what we've been hearing of how they'll look so far. It's one thing to not have them be exactly how they looked originally for Generations but it's another to go as far as to have them different from them to the point of looking like another character. So it's not exactly comforting to those who expect Generations who's been doing a solid job at making characters be as close as possible to the original source materials to not see the TFP cast or any other non G1 character for that matter to not get that treatment especially when the BW cast are lucky to be able to look extremely close to how they looked in the original BW show despite changes made to them.

• Like Like x 7
  18. Scott_XIII

Scott_XIII Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    _20210817_163952.JPG
    It's about time they got to point blank!

Thank goodness I don't have worry about choosing a bot to customise now - indecisiveness kills me.
    (literally bought the paint last week)

• Like Like x 1
  19. orangeitis

orangeitis All orange, all the time. Looks infectious.

News Credits:
    Separating the trailer from Motormaster himself isn't going "all out", it's regressing from that. A cab-only Motormaster was his thing when he was a mere black Optimus repaint. Going "all out" is returning him to being the full cab/trailer combo he originally was. And when we get to RiD15 remakes, there as well.

And if the trailer is separate and only contributes to combined mode, Menasor would tower over the inevitable other Scramble City combiners. Unless either the other torso bots are large in bot mode or have their own detachable "trailer" sections. Which I suppose the latter is plausible, but unlikely.

No, it's more likely that Motormaster will be a full 18-wheeler who has improved articulation and parts count, coming with Menasor hands/feet that are also super articulated, as well as his other accessories.

20. SecretWyvern

SecretWyvern Tax fraud is the right of all sentient beings

Just to make it clear before hand, I really don't want Motormaster to be FauxpartsMaster and just be the cab with the trailer for the combined mode. But that method, if they go sunbow, wouldn't necessarily lead to him towering over the others. Since Menasor's sunbow design is complete and utter ass and the trailer would just be a dude who's combiner height that you plug the stunticons on to, with Motormaster probably just becoming the backpack.

• Like Like x 2