Listings for 2023 Legacy and Velocitron Wave 2!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Jun 24, 2022.

1. oisinrc

oisinrc Well-Known Member

News Credits:

"LDR 2" probably just means it's a unique mould, not a Scourge repack. Dream would be Clench as a Laser Prime Partial. Could be Toxitron? Can't imagine any other "Leader" options - could be we get a two pack of Voyager/Deluxe at Leader Pricepoint?

• Like Like x 1
  2. captain N

captain N Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I Hope the Hot Shot is Animated Hot Shot. And Hasbro start getting some newer things in the line. Like Transtech & Animated.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Rakzo

Rakzo Peruvian Transformers Fan

News Credits:
    By the way, aren't we lacking a Deluxe for Wave 1?

(Also, I think Junkion 1 might be Nancy, is just that they can't call her that because is a common name).

4. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Is there a digit missing in Hot Rod's code, probably a 1 between the 7 and the 9?

5. TF Hot Rod

TF Hot Rod Legacy TFA enjoyer

News Credits:
    We're missing 2 actually.

6. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    we've only 3 for 2022 w4 too: shift in case sizes? Repacks?

7. cynw32618

cynw32618 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Don’t be, I know some of those characters are coming in Studio Series ‘86.

Looking forward to some of these guys coming, a wild variety here. Gotta be realistic on some of these though:

Unpopular opinion (for some!): Leader Skyquake is the G1 version with parts of Prime added in, and Voyager+ Jhiaxus remold. I’ve said since day one he looks like Skyquake, Jhiaxus has the opening hands that usually only Leaders and above get, and we’ve had Voyager Earthrise Starscream bumped up to Leader in Studio Series ‘86 with extra parts / accessories. Plus he needs a remold/ repaint somewhere.

Leader Tarn? Has a perfect remold in G1 the Fallen. Calling it now.
    2FC637F0-23EF-4B0C-BA4B-DA50CF7B9C51.jpeg 9DB55C1D-AEDB-4AB8-9AC9-EC60C9A909F1.jpeg 1ECE6BD8-ABD1-4F4F-98C9-EF4100E42792.jpeg

Crasher is possibly a Drag Strip repaint (OR premold of Triggerbot Backstreet we haven’t seen yet) while Shadow Striker is likely another one of the Stunticons.

Hot Rod is possibly movie Magenta colour that the designer Evan really wanted to put out, but highly likely Cybertron Override retool into IDW Hot Rod. Initial rumours on Override is she was a Hot Rod retool, but what if she’s retooled into a new Hot Rod?

Needlenose likely getting a remold into G1 Windsweeper to go with Crankcase, that’s two of the three Triggercons down! You can also get a decent G1 Dogfight from him too.

Deluxe Junkion 1 hints there’ll be a Junkion 2 ;) 

Skyquake definitely getting a Dreadwing repaint somewhere (maybe exclusive?) while Megatron getting Armada Galvatron, & hopefully Botcon Megazarak as an exclusive.

Now the question is, who are Crankcase, Hot Shot & Leo Prime being remolded into? Nemesis Leo Prime?

• Like Like x 3
  8. Nemesis251

Nemesis251 Wakanda Forever!!!

9. oisinrc

oisinrc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I literally have a MMC Kultur on the way to me right now. That being said I'm probably just gonna do an MMC DJD collection anyway, well see what Tarn looks like and get him then

10. autobot prowl

autobot prowl Well-Known Member

Definitely interested in Leo Prime, Armada Megatron and Crasher from this list. Hope the core Dinobots are 86 movie and not Bay stuff.

11. Patrick McCollough

Patrick McCollough Active Member

Ebay:
    I'm guessing Crasher will be a repaint/slight remold of POTP Jazz

12. TF Hot Rod

TF Hot Rod Legacy TFA enjoyer

News Credits:
    It’s Legacy so it will be G1 Dinobots (if they were Bayverse they would be SS).

13. Shack

Shack Slightly Sorta Known Member, not really.

News Credits:
    You know, I said to myself I was gonna take it easy on Transformers purchases after this year’s lineup of Legacy.

…Then all the sudden, literally EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED gets leaked! Cmon, Leo Prime/Lio Convoy?! Looks like I better start preparing myself for this.

• Like Like x 4
  14. PloverNutter

PloverNutter TFW2005: We're buying them but we don't like them.

News Credits:
    Dude I just got 3P versions of Tarn and Armada Megs because I didn’t think Hasbro would do them for some time and here we are lol
    Tarn is definitely going to become G1 Fallen. The official flame toys Tarn was later retooled into their Fallen so this will work perfectly.

As for Hot Shot redecos, if he is the armada version they could do his Powerlynx version and Elite Guard Dion since Hasbro is redoing convention exclusive characters now.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Rakzo

Rakzo Peruvian Transformers Fan

News Credits:
    Pretty sure they will leave anything from Prime Wars (especially POTP) on the dust.

• Like Like x 2
  16. DerVernichter

DerVernichter Well-Known Member

Holy Moly, didn't expect such a deletcable dump of data so soon, we have so many things to look forward to once again!

Crasher muh girl, you're finally coming home! I know it doesn't explicitly state what Crasher this will be, but unless there was an obscure Minicon named after her the only other TF related Crasher I can thing of is the TFA SG one. I do hape they won't get too cute and give her a toy accurate face, I'd much prefer her rocking the domino mask\lipstick\shit eating grin combo she's known for. That being said, with how large her dome helmet is you could definitely fit a face switching gimmick inside there á la TFA Blitzwing. They'll most likely give her some sort of gun as an accessory, but i'd be more than happy if we'd get some blast effects (two for her fists, one to replicate her power stomp) instead.

That being said, her being part of the Velocitron line means she's most likely going to be a retool, right? Wonder who she'll be retooled from. Maybe either Dragstrip or Elita-1, though both of those would need some MASSIVE retooling to make it work. Perhaps she'll be a retool of a yet-to-be-revealed figure? Here's hoping she'll get her own mold after all.

Lio Convoy! Another guy I've been recently bellyaching about! Perhaps someone at Hasbro just really, really likes me?! Nah, but for real, him and Crasher are the two most anticipated figures from this list. I do hope they either manage to find a way to make the lion legs on his forearms more compact for bot mode or they'll move them somewhere else altogether (don't think they'd look that bad on his back), as that was something that bothered me on the MP version as well. Looking at the Kingdom Beasties, the lion mode will also most likely be on the more realistic side, so people who were put off by the MP figure's cartoonish (pardon, animeish) lion face need not worry. Here's hoping the toy will look relatively proportional in lion mode while also maintaing the robot mode silhouette the character's known for.

Armada Megatron, hell yeah! Glad to see he'll be a leader like his fellow bucketheads from BW, he'll most likely be nice and dense like Kingdome Galvatron. While he most likely won't have the play features of the OG toy, I hope they'll at least throw in a gimmick or two as long as they don't mess up the articulation too much. That being said, it'd be a shame if Megs was left without his rival. I guess this would be the perfect time to bring back that kickass Armada Prime from prototype limbo, right, HasTak? RIGHT, HASTAK?????

As for Needlenose, it was about time! Not much else there is to say except I hope he'll end up cool and that the rest of Thunderwing's goons will get an update as well, incuding the man himself.

Looking forward to seeing Tarn too, though I'll try to temper my expectations and not expect something on par with MMC Kultur. Prime Skyquake is neat too, though I've always thought his bro had the cooler color scheme. He'll most likely be a Prime-but-no-quite-Prime version like Bulkhead and Arcee, though if he's about as good as the former I think he'll be just fine. I'm totally on board with some core Dinobots, though! Wouldn't mind picking up another SS'86 Hot Rod either, especially if the colors are spiffy.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks bud! :D 

I find it weird that HotROD is part of the Velocitron line and not a HotSHOT instead. :lol 

18. Reaper6

Reaper6 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    This list looks great, can't wait!

19. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Also...while I love the fact an Armada Leader Megatron is coming, I REALLY would've preferred a Leader accurate G2 tank Megatron first.

Why Hasbro seems to hate that design is beyond me, especially with how much repaint potential the freaking thing has.

20. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    oh fuck my life

• Like Like x 1