List of new Items for power of the primes & Bumblebee Movie

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by catz, Jan 4, 2018.

1. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All that interests me is the Predaking. Everything else they com shove it up their rear. Money saved.

• Like Like x 1
  2. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    I would love that as I think the designs of the 07 movie are some of the better ones in that run (maybe because it at least had a little character development on the Autobot side). But I would really love Megatron in this line to be based on the DOTM incarnation. I don't feel we got anywhere near the full potential of that truck.

3. snokoan

snokoan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wait when is toy fair and will they show the bumblebee movie toys or would that be too early?

4. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Let me just say, that iornhide pic....disgusting

• Like Like x 1
  5. deathzero23

deathzero23 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They shouldn't dump it.
    Has-Tak OWES a lot of fans due their QC Issues with MPM-4.
    They should fix MPM-4 first before dumping it.

6. deathzero23

News Credits:
    Hmmm so are you gonna do a "Norm West" about the MPM-4?

• Like Like x 1
  7. John TheDestroyer

John TheDestroyer Yoinkus

News Credits:
    Hastak doesn't OWE us anything.

• Like Like x 7
  8. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    I was just thinking today about how I can't wait to have BeetleBee toys. I may be entirely alone on the matter, but I was specifically thinking about how a Legends class Beetle Bumblebee would be exactly what I've always wanted. Nothing like that listed here it would seem.

Unfortunately there's always too much bloat in the movie lines, and it can sometimes be at the expense of stuff we'd actually like.

9. catz

catz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Another details that I haven't mention:
    TRA GEN PROJECT STORM price point is similar to tiny turbo chargers
    while
    TRA GEN PROJECT STORM 10 have the price point of one step changers
    I was told that the DJ STRYKER is some kind of music following bots, and have the price point of leader class

• Like Like x 4
  10. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Since we are getting Ironhide, the next one is a guess, Ratchet.

11. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax You know what happens to Messiahs, don't you?

News Credits:
    No, according to NOTRAB, it's Starscream.

• Like Like x 8
  12. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    Hopefully it's something cool, this whole time I thought "Stryker" implied a military vehicle

13. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Nope. It was a private display for several journalists in UK. Hasbro wanted to showcase their B2B strategy for the coming year. Most of the stuff shown are under an embargo which will be lifted very soon, as I heard. The information given out to the rest of the journalists (including me), went into this news post.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Scourgatron

Scourgatron 4D Smart-ass

News Credits:
    I take it these are TRU listings?

15. dirtweed

dirtweed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    don't turbo chargers and one step changers cost the same amount?, about $10. To expensive to be a blind bag item.

16. TCJJ

TCJJ 121% Tank Engine

News Credits:
    Not true. The first two were Japan-only repaints of the Leader Bumblebee and Starscream toys.

But I get the point you were making - his claim was about the newer ones and thus holds no water.
    It says "Bumblebee Movie" in the name, so... maybe?
    It's Predaking; they only make one Titan a year; we have already established this. It's also worth noting that, to my knowledge, they haven't officially put out any solicitations that mention Predaking by name yet, so a placeholder name as of now makes perfect sense.
    I know I'm not the only one who thinks this but I find it sad that so many kids are like this these days. If the movies didn't have to have such over-designed characters, we could have toys such as the Cybertron toys which transformed pretty much identically to their on-screen counterparts. They were fun to play with, you could follow along with the show (okay, you couldn't do it AS fast, though it was fun to try), and they had enough packed into them to make them worthwhile without being gimmicky crap with instant transformations, low parts count, non-existent engineering and a ridiculously high price tag to top it all off.
    Kids (and more importantly, their parents) are cheap. They'll usually go for the smaller toys. That's one of the reasons there are more Deluxes, Legions and Legends than there are Voyagers, Leaders or Titans.

17. RodimusRex

RodimusRex Well-Known Member

I think Bumblebee should be Leader class and then the main line should be humans. How often do you get an excuse to make a detailed 11” Bumblebee that can seat 4” figures?

• Like Like x 1
  18. shapercreator14

shapercreator14 Terrorcon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Speaking for myself, I hate the movies. HATE them. I liked them when I was a teen, but as I got older and rewatched them I began to break them down. But here's the thing, I love the design of the movie Transformers. All of them, maybe I don't think it's the correct character name matched to the design, but nonetheless I love the style of them.

So that's why some of us want better figures of the characters, because there were not so great figures with a few molds or only one in some occasions. Great example: there were only 2 molds of Brawl beyond gimmick and legends toys (one of my favorite characters) and none of them did him justice. Now there's a series dedicated to doing better figures of the movie Transformers. That's why I eagerly sit at the edge of my seat with baited breath waiting for every bit of news on the subject.

I mean seriously, it's like when a classics mold comes out and doesn't do the character justice and then you get news on a new figure of the character. You get excited. Hell, I had to get a KO for my Voyager Starscream on my classics shelf.

And to everyone who doesn't like the movie Transformers: 33d.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  19. deathzero23

News Credits:
    Let's just say I'm disappointed with their QC-Infested release of MPM-4 that's why I want to say Has-Tak "OWES" it's customers.
    A Masterpiece figure that is heavily promoted but can't even lock it's own hood properly. Not only that, some Takara's releases have missing fingers, some have scratches or fallen parts despite the added paint apps.

Despite they're turning into "evasion mode" about that issue, as a customer you wanna make them liable for it.
    Customer has a right to air complaints anyway.
    I like the figure, I just hate the QC issue surrounding it.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nice to see some more Tiny Turbo Changers listed - I hope they pick a variety of characters from all the Movies to fluff up the numbers.
    I also hope they don't pad the waves with excessive repaints... I don't mind the odd one like Grinder. But i'd rather have Constructicons, Ravage, Nitro, More Dinobots and so on.

In a way it's a shame that timing wise it wasn't practical to do a wave of RID style Tiny Turbo Chjanger before the next Movie comes out.
    I hope Wave 2 does show up in the UK in may area though as everyone just endlessly gets restocks of wave One over and over. Even the few locations that had some wave 2 once they'd gone seemed to have gotten more Wave One the next time. Which is pretty annoying when you want a Squeeks.