List of new Items for power of the primes & Bumblebee Movie

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by catz, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    I think the toys for the Bumblebee movie should be nothing but Bumblebees. Only Bumblebees. A whole shelf of Bumblebees.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Caminus Prime

Caminus Prime Banned

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    On Janurary 10th last year, we got our first look at MPM-3 at Hong Kong Toys & Games Fair so Ironhide might be revealed next week.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    It's January 8th this time. But sadly, Hasbro is nowhere to be found on the registered list. I checked just few hours ago.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I find it quite strange that we haven't heard a single word on Cyberverse Animated Series tie-in toys yet.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Michael Payton

Michael Payton Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They could be the rumored revival of the MicroMasters. A Generations branded Tiny Turbo Changers. $10 Price point for multi packs or bases.

6. HawaiianBro808

HawaiianBro808 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Barricade,Iron Hide,and RC is back yes!!!! :D 

7. Caminus Prime

Caminus Prime Banned

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I don't really see why they won't show up since Simba Dickie is gonna be there with their "vehicle" toys to promote this bumblebee movie.

8. Gallade

Gallade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Another MPM of Barricade and Bumblebee? What..? And Barricade is listed as a TF1 MPM too. Don't we already have one coming or is this probably a different one and he's in the TF6 movie? Or am I thinking too much and this was the one that was shown months ago? Either way, nice to see Ironhide will be getting one. Crossing my fingers for Jazz, Ratchet, Mirage and Sideswipe.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Henriquedematos

Henriquedematos Transformers make me want to be dead

News Credits:
    Holy f*ck, Mighty Muggs are back? It's been what, 7 or 8 years since we got the last wave? :sly2: 

• Like Like x 1
  10. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Zenryoku zenkai!

News Credits:
    Blindbagged Titanmasters with random faces for stuff like the remaining Dinobots and other popular characters over the line's history, or even the faces of the Pretender Bots to go with the PotP Decoy Armor would be an interesting gimmick.

• Like Like x 2
  11. John TheDestroyer

John TheDestroyer Yoinkus

News Credits:
    Its the same Barricade weve already seen. The Bee is most likely new though, and based on his vw car mode.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Fall Passions

News Credits:
    I would KILL for a whole series of blind bagged Titanmasters. You could do every single character and I’d buy an entire case just to make sure I got them all.

But, this will most likely be something akin to the Tiny Turbo changers or those Alt-Modes things.

• Like Like x 1
  13. WarInTheFloor

WarInTheFloor Well-Known Member

I came in here to bitch
    and as I worried there is way to much fly by night orphan sub lines that will be one or two waves, clog shelves, confuse ordering managers and end up clearanced, diluting the brand and the license, further ( good god if even possible) bogging down distribution of the good stuff even FURTHER and populating landfills ( I saw a box of role play and Imaginext style stuff from THIS YEAR at a thrift store yesterday) while those of us in the original lines for the long haul have to scrap and scheme just to get one of each character or toy we want because of the situation above.

BUT
    upon reading the list there were a few things I saw that I immediately got excited about that I didn’t know about! The Titan may NOT be Predaking, if not there’s a slim chance it is a Omega Supreme OR a Metroplex with prime Master compatibility to coincide with the Takara one that is coming in this timeframe ( let a brother dream right) ... if the project storm is blind bags of Titan/ Prime master that could be an incredible boom to imagination and play patter expansion. One of my sons ( and my) favorite things to play with transformers is to get all of our single pack Titan masters and a few Titans return figures ( not to many at once because I am mortified by the possibility of loosing someone’s head rendering nearly impossible to find figures headless) and set them up/ mix and match and interchange them in a big city scene on Fort max with whatever toy scenery, roads, train tracks little buildings we can round up and just play for hours gradually bringing in increasing size classes until fort max has to transform to take on combiners. I can just see how much fun that could be with blind bagged low cost releases of the titan master molds INCLUDING the ones from deluxe and up figures since the molds exist. You would even have chances to customize existing figures or if you are super lucky or can just read the package code you could replace head masters you had lost or just want extras of, apply all of the above to Prime masters as well as just generic denizens of that scale. I can really get excited about that. or if it were target masters or even the Titans return combo guns that TMs can sit in... I have been wishing for a supply  ( cheap and readily available, sorry shapeways) of replacement/ supplementary guns for our figures for a while now. Hell, even if it is Generations style tiny turbo changers I picked up a couple of those out of boredom across this last year and they work as great small-scale transformers in the little world I explained above. pretty much any bind bag entry level price point toy with legitimately and earnestly adheres to the Prime war trilogy aesthetic will be a hit at my house. if its Micromasters return Katy Bar the Door son!
    So ,,, yeah hype train leaving the station

But these...
    TRA MV6 ENERGON IGNITERS AST 6 SPEED
    • TRA MV6 ROLE PLAY HELMET AST
    • TRA MV6 ROLE PLAY MASKS
    • TRA MV6 ENERGON IGNITERS AST 10 POWER
    • TRA MV6 ENERGON IGNITERS AST 20 NITRO
    • TRA MV6 FIRST EDITION HELMET
    • TRA MV6 HERO VISION MASK
    • TRA ACTION ATTACKER 20 AST
    • TRA ACTION ATTACKER 30
    • TRA ACTION ATTACKER 15 AST
    • TRA ACTION ATTACKER 8 AST
    • TRA CLIP PLUSH AST
    • TRA MV6 POWERCORE BUMBLEBEE
    • TRA MV6 ENERGON IGNITERS AST 15 POWER PLUS
    will no doubt be aimed at impulse buyers with no knowlegde or history with us... Granny heard the boys like transformers and dont know the good stuff from label slappers... its always sort of made me mad that companies count on and activly cultivate those sorts of purchases at teh expense of those who brought them to the dance aka us... OR just using that plastic and shelf/ logistics space to put things out that Granny coudl get that the boys will actually like. Or maybe produce enough of the stuff they KNOW we all want to easily meet demand. Uf they HAVE to make a shit ton of frivolous movie year \"Throw the license label on SOMETHING\" stuff  I have never figured out why they dont just take 30 extra minutes at a product development meeting to dial that mass of plastic in to things that will either work with the ecosystem of their bread and butter ( Generations... maybe RID if they coudl align the aesthetic and scales of those two slightly better) or offer just more varioety in the same vein.

14. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

Tiny Turbo Changers first debuted in Transformers 5:The Last Knight toyline.There will be new ones in Transformers Universe:The Bumblebee Movie.No new ones are known yet,just that new ones will come.No images either.

Ironhide is getting a Movie Masterpiece,and Ratchet will debut in the Transformers Tribute Studio Series line as a Deluxe figure.

Grimlock had a TLK Voyager,Slug had a TLK Deluxe,Slash had a TLK Deluxe,Strafe had a TLK Deluxe,and Scorn had a TLK Voyager.

15. VortexPrime

VortexPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    RIGHT!? I was thinking the same, but I don't remember when we saw the first RiD2015 toys so I thought it was just me being excited for a new show lol!

16. Michael Payton

News Credits:
    There's really not a lot of sublines here, especially for a movie line...

Organized a bit:

Bumblebee: The Movie Energon Igniters
    TRA MV6 ENERGON IGNITERS AST 6 SPEED
    TRA MV6 ENERGON IGNITERS AST 10 POWER
    TRA MV6 ENERGON IGNITERS AST 15 POWER PLUS
    TRA MV6 ENERGON IGNITERS AST 20 NITRO

Bumblebee: The Movie Action Attackers
    TRA ACTION ATTACKER 8 AST
    TRA ACTION ATTACKER 15 AST
    TRA ACTION ATTACKER 20 AST
    TRA ACTION ATTACKER 30

Plus existing Products....
    TRA MV6 TINY TURBO CHANGERS
    TRA MV6 TITAN CHANGERS AST

Role play items...
    TRA MV6 ROLE PLAY HELMET AST
    TRA MV6 ROLE PLAY MASKS
    TRA MV6 FIRST EDITION HELMET
    TRA MV6 HERO VISION MASK
    TRA MV6 ROLEPLAY WEAPON

And the usual misc toys…
    TRA CLIP PLUSH AST
    TRA MV6 POWERCORE BUMBLEBEE
    TRA MV6 DJ STRYKER
    TRA MV6 RC AUTOBOT

The main stuff for the older fans is obviously the Studio Series and Masterpiece. This is just the gimmick stuff for the kids that is only designed for 1 or 2 waves. 3 tops. Then Cyberverse will take this spot in the kid's gimmick toy department. That kids market is both shrinking AND getting younger. The six and seven year old are wanting Generations now. So, Hasbro really doesn't expect these gimmick lines to satisfy 30 and 40 year Olds.

17. Rated X

Rated X Banned

My friend has the new MP Movie Prime and I have Leader class ROTF Prime. All I really see is slight tweaking to the engineering of ROTF Prime. And some removable swords. Same basic transformation. Big deal. Cant speak on Bee but how different can he really Bee from Human Alliance? (No pun intended) My point is that movie molds are already complex and the moniker "MP" and adding an extra 4 or 5 steps isnt going to make them any more important in the line of TF history after a mere 10 years.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  18. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Turbo Changers? Can we have Wave 2 this time?

19. Michael Payton

News Credits:
    Late 2018 to Christmas.

20. stad

stad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not so much distribution, to blame, but lack of stores that are willing to carry them. It's down to only TRU willing to carry the Titan figures, they're the only brick and mortar store to carry them all so far. (You can make an argument about distribution within TRU, but that is not Hasbro.)