List of Bad eBay Buyers

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by UnicronHound, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Sinestro

Sinestro Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    nani81nino03

Won an auction and within the hour sent a message claiming he was away in the far east and wouldn't be home to receive it for a couple of weeks. Couldn't understand why this stopped him from paying in the meantime but I gave him benefit. And surprise when a couple of weeks came and went he no longer responded to messages or invoices.

2. Predaking000

Predaking000 Well-Known Member

Block this clown: gabgarci52

Typical 0-feedback deadbeat bidder. Bid on and won my Fewture Grimock (which I've just relisted), then no response to emails, not even when I asked, "Hey, could you let me know if you're not going to pay so I can relist this?"

3. Scourgatron

Scourgatron Heavy Metal Flamewar

News Credits:
    Bosephus346

Won an auction of mine and has not paid. He said he would pay by Thursday and quit responding to my reminders.

He only has a feedback of 9. Probably a kid. He bid on a couple of other auctions of mine but luckily, got outbid

4. Blackdragon27

Blackdragon27 Well-Known Member

Avoid this buyer: debrgreenlan0

Buyer said items arrived damaged. Said all items were damaged and ruined but they wanted to keep the items and demanded a partial refund or they would opened a PayPal dispute. They sent me pictures of the shipping box but no pictures of damaged items. I said I needed pictures of the damaged items before I could refund anything. Buyer then again demanded money and did not send pictures of any damage. I offered a full refund for a full return. surprise surprise they left negative feedback lying about how I packed it saying I threw it in a box when I bubblewrapped everything and secured it with newspaper. Basically the buyer wanted the items cheaper and tried scaring me into giving some money back. If all items were damaged and ruined why would you want to keep them and with only a partial refund? Never had a buyer like this. They are on my blocked list.

5. Blackdragon27

Blackdragon27 Well-Known Member

This lying sack of shit buyer changed his name on eBay.

It's now: Stones_collectibles

Make sure u block this douchebag. Two other sellers left him positive feedback but with negative remarks about him wanting his items for free and not returning them.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  6. solarstorm

solarstorm Well-Known Member

Has anyone had an issue with TianYanglin? He's bought 3 customs from me and may buy a fourth. All within a few days. Hes buying more before the first ones arrive. Foreign buyer. It almost feels fishy. He has all good feedback from other people who customize, so I'm torn.

7. Predaking000

Predaking000 Well-Known Member

I'm a U.S. seller with a restriction on international bidders, not because I dislike people from other countries, but because international shipping rates, custom fees, and taxes often make for unpleasant feelings (on the part of the buyers).

I've noticed lately international buyers using U.S. addresses, and that's caused complications in a couple of instances.

cd_juasand3--bought something from me, but used a non-U.S. PayPal account, which meant that PayPal stuck me with an extra $5 fee. I asked this person to either pay the extra $5, or I would refund him completely. No response, so I refunded him and blocked him.

litus_npawb--bought something from me, but then said that he didn't like the taxes that came along with the purchase (I don't really know what he's referring to, and I don't know if he's making that up or not). He's an international buyer with a U.S. shipping address. Told me he wanted a refund, so I gave it to him and blocked him.