lilcarus

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by squawkbox74, Mar 22, 2019.

1. squawkbox74

squawkbox74 Mawile enthusiast

Twitter:
    User contacted me for an item I had for sale. We went back and forth on the price, but we came to a deal rather quickly.

When I asked the user for an address and the payment they agreed to, they... Went silent. Last I heard from them was May 19th, 2019, when they agreed with me on a price. I've sent seven messages to the user since then, with still no reply, keeping in mind that their board activity makes it very clear when they've been online and are online right now. They couldn't not have seen my messages.

In short, poor communications. It's perfectly fine if they wanted to back out of the deal, but that's something I should've been told. It's bad business just to leave somebody hanging on a sale.

Might just be a fluke, but perhaps be wary when dealing with this user.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Soundwave3k

Soundwave3k TFW2005 Supporter

I bought a partial set of one of the DNA Scorponok upgrade kits from lilcarus. Since he and I live nearby, we arranged a meet and I got the items from him. Really nice and friendly person - I really hope to trade with him again!

3. OreillyPrime

OreillyPrime Well-Known Member

Great seller good communication
    Ordered some magic square on a Friday night items were shipped out on Saturday am
    Items were shipped and packed well. As described and in great shape. Would buy from again. Thankyou!

4. Ghostimus

Ghostimus Well-Known Member

Poor communication. Was talking about a deal and just went silent and wouldn't reply to any other messages.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Norita man

Norita man Well-Known Member

Yeah...I had the same problem with him. We were exchanging about a trade or something and then he went silent , no answer nothing.not even a message to say he will back off....beware

• Like Like x 1
  6. Megatron118

Megatron118 Excelsior! Moderator

News Credits:
    Sold me an IF Jazz for a fair price compared to other places online. Was patient with me when I’d respond late due to work. Good transaction, would deal with again. Thanks man! :D 

7. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bought DNA Design 19 Scorponok upgrade from them, item arrived quickly and very well packed, it was a pleasure doing business with them!

8. Soundwave3k

Soundwave3k TFW2005 Supporter

Another great deal with Lilcarus. Thanks a lot and enjoy Metroplex!