I need to stop second guessing myself when I'm right the first time. I disconnected the leg thrusters and repainted the trenched line in dark gray again, it covered up for messy ink work. Then added something I meant to do when I started them. Don't mind the sloppy edges, those got cleaned up once they were attached. The one thing missing right now from the legs are the vernier nozzles. I'm putting them off until much later since they're getting painted and I want to treat them all at once. The large hip skirts are also missing their vernier nozzles once I connect the white stripe-rings and center caps... but before I do though.. there's just something to be said how .. goofy these look right when I took this picture. They're like Dory painted tribal masks with the late Robin Williams' chin... and now nobody can unsee that!!!!! Those are done, now back to the legs, I set on the joint covers, and what I'm assuming are balancing nozzle plates on the outsides of the legs. Some accent drying in them for the night, and paint to touch up afterwards. Since I started on the arms, I finished painting all of the knuckles with expected mistakes to mop off as usual. Daytime hours tomorrow will be on the hayfield, but this gives me a moment to plan how I paint this some more. Until next session, the MkV is getting swole and can't fit on the Machine Base I use for kits on the bench. So empty turntable it is! Which is of course still enclosed by the 1:60 maintenance cage, where the finished components hang from the racks and other finished subassemblies are rested. One thing to be said is the white really pops on this kit. It's plain white plastic, with areas that I painted, but it stands out on the dark and cobalt blue surfaces.