Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by agesthreeandup, Mar 13, 2007.
Next P-Bandai RG kit
Really, an Exclusive for a standard infantry model?
..I miss the old days when they didn't care about making exclusives for cannon fodder.
You guys ever built any of these Dragon Momoko kits? Whats their quality like?
First I thought it was some sort of variant like the ram or w/e but that really is just the regular blue one, isn't it?
Burning gundam is pretty awesome need the newer version thou
Looks like the designer of the new Action Base had the same idea I was thinking!
God damn, Epyon finally came in (15 and a half weeks later, so much for four-to-six ) stock on HLJ, but not my backorder. Instead the listing itself was refreshed, and my backorder sat unfilled, so I cancelled it and just ordered it again. Unfortunately, EMS is super expensive, and while I can afford another kit to ship along with it, spread otu shipping cost, i can't afford two kits plus what shipping'll be.
Not Gundam models, but look quite interesting.
It's dirty cheap too (500 yen a piece) and made by Bandai.
looks like a cheaper/easier take on Koto's Frame Arms.
...and then I saw this from the Tokyo Toy Show!
Forgot to post this. They do transform into something.
This is from Tokyo Toy Show
Those look like a slightly different take on Kabaya's old Bukiborg line of models
Interesting to see that all 4 basic color Astrays will be released. I can't help but start at that huge fingerprint on the sword. lol
In other non gundam news.
Well crap, so RG Astray Red Frame only comes with one sword? (I could prolly just sub in a Tiger Pierce from the HG kit, Right?)
Very nice, what type of paint are you using? I don't see that kind of iridescence(?) much outside of automotive urethanes, so I'm curious what you are using
Wait, where did you see this? I already have the RG Red Frame pre-ordered and I can't wait! Would definitely build up a team of Astrays. Haha.
I found my can of Dull-coat yesterday(the one I erroneously purchased to give Titan Metroplex a Silver face). Gonna see if I can't get at least one of my High Grades Flat-coated today since the weather's cleared up some.
Since the HG Revive campaign begins this month, which Gunpla do you think should receive the Revive treatment?
The Gyan seems pretty likely and would be nice to see. The Guntank if it hasn't been announced already is also probable. The Quebeley and the Gogg are reasonably iconic suits that were released very early. The Zeong isn't out of the question, either.
If Bandai gives the Gyan the Revive treatment, they should make sure it's compatible with the HG Build Custom Valuable Pod. Right now, I'd like to know if the Gundam Mk-II Revive will work with the Build Gundam Mk-II's chest armor.
As for my Revive wishlist:
1. Gundam GP01 & GP01Fb (completely outdated compared to other HGUC Gundams)
2. Gundam GP03S (at least something to meet current articulation levels while still retaining compatibility with the Dendrobium Orchis)
3. Hyaku-Shiki (or at least refine the Delta Gundam mold for it)
4. Gouf (simply take the HGBF Gouf R35 kit and add original UC parts)
5. Zeta Gundam (though it's already inevitable)
6. Nu Gundam (which sadly became obsolete quickly after the Unicorn line came out)
7. All Gelgoog variants (these guys just don't get much love quality-wise, compared to the Zaku II)
8. Gundam Exia (which was made obsolete by its own line)
9. Rick Dias (yeah, that needs a lot of love)
10. Bawoo (one of the most ignored main baddie suits)
Separate names with a comma.