Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by REDLINE, Jun 12, 2009.
Diaclone Red Sunstreaker
Got my Takara ROTF Prime. Detailed it up and BIB, this will be one of my display piece
how does the japanese version differ from the US ver? I remember that the TFTM version leader prime has some nice chrome where the US version doesnt.
only 3 differences I noticed:-
1) The smokestacks on the Takara one is HARD RUBBER. You can't bend the damn thing and you can break it either.
2) The neck piece on the Hasbro is all red, the Takara one is grey in color
3) The BIG "CE" marking on the right of the cab (near the fuel tanks) is not present in the Takara version, which is better, IMHO.
There is no chrome as far as I can see.
I'm late replying to this, but I painted them. I hated the eye stickers.
It looks like Wheelie bit off legends Wheelie's head!
Oh f**k is that awesome!
Blasting The Camera > Blast #42 [Pic #1405]
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I GET BORED!!! (and they aren alts...lol)
actually hellscream has a HECK of a lot more paint apps... or at least mine does...
Downloaded GIMP and started messing with it and I thought this looked cool
Cyclonus Transporting !
post to re-subscribe. Good stuff so far, except for those that aren't.
or... he's getting blasted away by that movie soundwave posted a little while ago...
1. I hate you
2. Man, that is really great shape
3. looks like you could use some brightness/contrast balance to bring out the black detail a bit more, nice nonetheless.
Thanks, I will work on that.
Still a Wip, but put a few coats of Sunrise Pearl, same paint used on the movie car, on him. Didnt do all the detailing yet. But will soon.
I need that, NOW.
Separate names with a comma.