Customs: Lets see some alternate bot modes for Alt Rodimus

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Metroflex, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Metroflex

Metroflex Banned

I plan on displaying my Kiss Players Hot Rodimus together with my Alternators Rodimus, and I'd like for them to look different in bot mode. Anyone got any good alt bot mode transformations for this guy? I've fiddled around with it for quite some time but can't come up with anything other than having the doors swung up (although they look really silly that way IMO...way too bit and floppy). Can't see what else can be done with the back or legs...ideas?

2. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Hurts feelings being honest.

News Credits:
    The paint schemes and the lack of the fishing pole blaster on alt Rodimus isn't enough? Cause honestly, the bot doesn't have much to change around on it.

The fender/shoulder pads can pivot back so that the head lights point a little further skyward. Then you can pivot the doors accordingly, I suppose. The piece forward of the hood covering the waist is another option.

And I guess you can swing the bumper halves back up and around to look more like knee pads.

Since KP Rodimus does have the arm blaster, you can keep the two engine blasters together so that the handle of the smaller blaster now looks like an ammo clip or blaster power pack. You can see it in the corner of this picture:

[​IMG]

3. Metroflex

Metroflex Banned

I'm using Cybertron Swerve's tailpipes on both versions of Rodimus. They look much better than the fishing pole blaster, IMO. I just wanted something to distinguish one as Hot Rod and one as Rodimus. Too bad there wasn't something you could do to make him look physically bigger or more powerful (ie Matrix modified). The Matrix doesn't just give you a spiffy new paint job, it physically changes you. But there isn't much to work with in this case.