Heavy/Scratch: LEGO The Last Autobot

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by alanyap, Dec 30, 2016.

1. alanyap

alanyap Will work for LEGO

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    My first encounter of this character was from the Issue #79 of Marvel Transformers Comics (from the 80s. ). As a plot device to put all closure to everything (aka Happy Ending), he showed up, did a few magical stuff .. reformatting Transformers home planet Cybertron and resurrected the good guys Autobots to bring the bad guys into submissions.

Trivia

[​IMG]

• I loved the idea of TLA being literally a robot in disguise rather than entombed somewhere in Cybertron waiting to be discovered, hence his Autobot Logo/Insignia mode. He can blend in into Cybertron metallic surface/walls/ceilings without anyone noticing.
    • Since I built the head last, It's an absolute co-incidence that the head can be tucked into the Insignia mode without modifying other already built component like the robot legs.
    • Initially I had some problems keeping this mode upright due to small footprint, until I refine his jet mode wingtips which can be folded/angled to help stabilize the Insignia modes. This, too.. is a co-incidence.
    • As a "sacred" creation of Primus (assumedly to be peace loving), I decided NOT to arm TLA with any form of weaponry in all his modes. He's literally a wizard in Transformers lore , so weapons are redundant... I guess.
    • TLA is an ancient Cybertronian so I keep this in mind during my refinement of this MOC... by adding gold toned LEGO parts on his chest and legs too, and a more slender legs compared to other blockier/ chunkier ones in modern Transformers .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

^ This one was inspired from one Iron man photo I seen few years back. Took me almost 10 minutes to set him up in this pose.

[​IMG]

^ TLA looks similar to Infernus, another LEGO TF I made almost 2 years ago from one LEGO set. (building instructions below)

Alanyuppie's LEGO Transformers: LEGO 31032 Alternate Mode: Infernus with instructions !

And as usual, pay a visit to my blog below to see the rest of TLA's photos including transformation sequences. Happy New Year folks!!

Alanyuppie's LEGO Transformers: LEGO "The Last Autobot" Part 2 of 2: Robot mode

Attached Files:

• a01.JPG
      a01.JPG
      File size:
      50.6 KB
      Views:
    • c02.jpg
      c02.jpg
      File size:
      166.7 KB
      Views:
    • c05.jpg
      c05.jpg
      File size:
      163.6 KB
      Views:
    • c06.jpg
      c06.jpg
      File size:
      172.6 KB
      Views:
    • d0021.JPG
      d0021.JPG
      File size:
      133 KB
      Views:
    • e05.JPG
      e05.JPG
      File size:
      108.2 KB
      Views:
    • f03.jpg
      f03.jpg
      File size:
      178.1 KB
      Views:
    • f0093.JPG
      f0093.JPG
      File size:
      135.9 KB
      Views:
    • g0098.JPG
      g0098.JPG
      File size:
      145.6 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 6
  2. weeklyhero

weeklyhero Prototytan

Such an incredibly creative figure you've made, and the insignia mode is perfect!

3. MastaBlasta

MastaBlasta Knight Industries Two Thousand

I love this. Makes mine lego tfs look like POS. Im still amazed at the autobot insigna mode

4. King Glurch

King Glurch I’m gonna miss you when I’m gone

YouTube (Legacy):
    I-I once built a multicolored Kickback out of Legos. It was alright.