Lego Live Action Optimus Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by red4, May 27, 2009.

1. red4

red4 Banned

A welcome challenge! I initially built Version 1 as a challenge to the world to see who could build the best Live Action Optimus out of Lego. As far as I know, I won 3 times in a row. I won't be building any Version 4 though. I'm all Legoed out in regards to building tformers. For now.

2. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Honestly, I'd rather have you keep that for yourself. Considering how much work you put into it, I think you more than deserve to keep and admire your own accomplishments.

I'd honestly rather have you make and sell instructions on how to build this. Either printed instructions or digital instructions done through LEGOs own free digital designer computer program. Using the Digital Design program, we can then upload your file and have LEGO make us a set to buy with all the correct pieces. You could sell the set's file to people, and from there they could then buy the set from LEGO directly. This way everyone could build and own this set or even modify it to their own liking.

Just an idea.

If LEGO did have the Transformers license like they did Batman, I could definitely see this being the big $100+ set/sculpture that was made just entirely of bricks like LEGO did with the large scale Batmobile set. And I'd buy it right up.

3. red4

red4 Banned

That was at the back of my mind, but I didn't have the time to make the instructions at the same time as I was building him. It was really time consuming and tedious work as it is. At this point, I really don't want to pick him apart just to make instructions for him.

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I see you figured out that you needed to attach your images to your threads in Radicons :) 

5. red4

red4 Banned

Oh, yeah. That was a bit tricky and annoying. I didn't think it was so important, but I was wrong.

6. Scythe

Scythe Future Foundation

News Credits:
    Oh shi-!

7. tehKOREANdude

tehKOREANdude inimitable, original

News Credits:
    sexy, man. keep it up!