Minor/Repaint: Legends/TR Blurr Mods

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Chronix, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Chronix

Chronix Well-Known Member

After finally getting the right tools I've decided to do some mods to Legends/Titans Return Blurr. I know this may have been done before but I thought I'd post it here anyway.
    I was a bit nervous at first due to how much I paid for him and the fact this was the first time I've customized a figure, but it turned out alright all things considered.

I cut out part of the canopy so he can now transform without taking his head off, the Headmaster gimmick is still there but is now optional. The gun can still be attached to front of the alt mode.

Then I simply popped the front wheel off and now his kibble can fold down further more flush with his back, no longer sticking out for miles. He still rolls okay enough without it.

[​IMG]

The headmaster legs can fold into this gap and are pretty much invisible in alt mode as seen here

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. ljacone

ljacone Decepticon Pretender

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Hi there -- can you please post some pictures of how you modified his canopy? I am pondering turning my TR Blurr into a Targetmaster by adding a Shapeways copy of his Haywire ("Mayhem" Gunslinger figure by Drawn_Steel_Hero on Shapeways) and would like to neuter the Headmaster gimmick if possible. Thanks!

3. Chronix

Chronix Well-Known Member

4. ljacone

ljacone Decepticon Pretender

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Can't access Imgur from current location, will check it out later. Thanks!

5. captainnedloh

captainnedloh Nugget

News Credits:
    AwgoddangitnowIreallywantatakarablurrohwellgoodjobmanlooksgood.