Legacy wave 4 deluxes and voyagers product numbers!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Sunbow Prime

Sunbow Prime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Going by Pulse for me:

Dragstrip was fulfilled April 30 2022.
    Motormaster was fulfilled August 10 2022.
    Wild Rider was fulfilled September 19 2022.
    Dead End was fulfilled November 21 2022.

still waiting on Breakdown

• Like Like x 1
  2. TF Hot Rod

TF Hot Rod Legacy TFA enjoyer

News Credits:
    Sounds about right, also that Twincast was the Voyager for wave 4.

3. DriftsEdge

DriftsEdge The Keyboard Samurai

Oh, I didn’t know that till now. I must missed that announcement.

• Like Like x 2
  4. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Walmart seemed to skip Legacy deluxe waves 2 & 3, probably because of the glut of exclusives from the Beasts and Velocitron lines. But they usually have several Jhiaxus and sometimes Blitzwing. Target sporadically stocked wave 2 & 3. I have seen the older or "skipped" waves turn up right as new waves are turning up also. Ross and Ollie's will be interesting to watch this year I wonder if that Twincast will wind up as some sort of exclusive.

+-MWG-+

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ractonite

Ractonite Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    How much do you want to bet twincast will be released under buzzworthy bumblebee?

• Like Like x 1
  6. ScorponokIsHere

ScorponokIsHere He is Arrived Indeed

News Credits:
    well there's legacy wave 2 voyagers reported arrived already in port, which includes twincast and metalhawk, so i will take that bet

• Like Like x 7
  7. Ramberk Magnus

Ramberk Magnus Well-Known Member

Yes. Not sure if folks are aware that the final wave of a line is usually badly under stocked and the start of a line is usually over ordered. So moving Breakdown to Evolution was a good idea.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Ractonite

Ractonite Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I haven't seen any wave 2 deluxes anywhere. I remember back when kingdom was out, the entirety of wave 3 was available in July. What happened?

9. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    In general, I agree with you. Though, it should be stated that Pulse has been dropping the ball for people as of late. (I know you said "for me", but I'm using your post to make this point because I was affected by their shenanigans as well, and I made the $50.00 investment.)

-Galaxy Shuttle cancellations
    -Cosmos selling out in minutes
    -Victory Leo needing another run to fix QC issues (I'll give 'em that, that's impressive.)
    -Only sending me half of a case I ordered and having to wait a month for the refund check.

With cancellations, regardless of mass production or store exclusive part of the reason for getting Pulse Premium is first dibs, and people aren't getting that perk for a growing number of them. I'm by no means saying that Pulse is worthless or that Premium should be skipped, but I am saying everyone should have a backup. When even Hasbro can't deliver the goods to you, that's a problem. A big problem.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have yet to see any Wave 3 Deluxes or Voyagers. Wave 2 I could find readily for months, except for Wildrider who I have only seen twice.

• Like Like x 3
  11. JazzAlert13

JazzAlert13 #1 Starscream Fanboy

News Credits:
    Near me GameStop is the only irl store that’s had anything passed w1. And I got what I got from preorders. Studio series has been better but I hope L:E distribution is better.

12. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is the make up of that wave still terrible?

13. Neko-bot77

Neko-bot77 Face it, we're doomed.

News Credits:
    Oh I 100% agree Pulse isn't perfect (and on a slow decline currently). Cosmos is the result of the *brilliant* idea of short packing, but did we ever find out what was up with GS?

In any case, if they're a company interested in making money you'd think they'd be more inclined to produce these exclusives in decent quantities...

I'm almost inclined to suggest they go to a hybrid sort of "made to order" situation. Advertise the upcoming toy a year in advance, have a preorder window, then produce those units in addition to what stores order for the general public.

14. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    Their quantity of partner exclusives is determined in part by how many the partner retailer orders, so both Galaxy Shuttle and Cosmos are ultimately the fault of Walmart under ordering

• Like Like x 4
  15. TargetmasterJoe

TargetmasterJoe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    ...wut?

16. Neko-bot77

Neko-bot77 Face it, we're doomed.

News Credits:
    Walmart under ordering + "what kid wants a 1950s style UFO? short pack that thing"

• Like Like x 7
  17. Q Prime

Q Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You heard the man. Now, about that bet…

• Like Like x 1
  18. WatermelonSpectacles1

WatermelonSpectacles1 Average Beast Wars Megatron Enjoyer

News Credits:
    JtPrime has already confirmed the Legacy Evolution voyagers are Metalhawk and Twincast and they've already arrived at port.

• Like Like x 4
  19. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I personally think the made-to-order thing is a nice possibility, but people keep citing the issues with Mattel and MOTU in that particular situation, plus the numbers/logistics and how it couldn't work in the end, etc. I say they up the allotment from 5 to 10%. I know they're stuck with some leftovers of exclusives, sure, but generally, they sell out fast.

In fact, Galaxy Shuttle *did* make an appearance on the restock end of things today. Lasted 17 minutes according to a post on Facebook. Dollars to donuts says they'll cancel at least 25% of those orders.

What gets me is, Hasbro does own all of it, but doesn't in a way. They lease out space in someone else's warehouse and that 'house's workers become Pulse workers by proxy. There might be one or two Pulse employees on the ground (basically Hasbro reps) running the show, but even if that's true (which I'm almost certain there's no one Hasbro there), there's such a disconnect from the company and the people that it's like needing a telegraph circa 1895 to get any kind of a connection between the segments.

Hasbro's basically operating as a drop shipper would. One company here, a rented-out factory (so they can keep their hands clean) there, and someone else's distribution system elsewhere. Amazon does the same thing, but they're proficient at it. They built their business on it. Hasbro started out as anything but what they are now. When it's all done in-house things seem to work better for companies. All of this outsourcing does nothing for the consumer or the worker, just the company, and even then, it's starting to backfire on them.

Oh, for sure, but Walmart's stupid at this and Hasbro should adjust accordingly. When one's been burnt that many times, you'd think they'd stop touching the burner, but Hasbro's all "AAAAA! Let's do it again. AAAAAAA!"

But kids love space shuttles and the like. Galaxy Shuttle should've been a no-brainer. The problem isn't just kids not getting into toys anymore, it's also that Walmart always, always, always overorders on the first wave of ANY exclusive line they carry and then the subsequent waves suffer because of it. It's so stupid it hurts.

• Like Like x 3
  20. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    I don't think "QC" issues is as much the reason for the re-run as it was a boat sinking in Taiwan and Zavvi simply NOT ordering the units people gave them money for. Yes, QC issues will be taken care of along side that...but those other two are the bigger issue in need of an actual resolution.

Good news, Galaxy Shuttle isn't short packed.

Also, maybe give it a bit before freaking out? Scourge sold out quickly online and then went to clearance once he actually arrived in stores.

No, Hasbro shouldn't make more product than their current retail partnerships support. That's a great way to run in to overstock issues in a hurry.

• Like Like x 4