Heavy/Scratch: Legacy Revenge OC Arpeggio

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Heriatan, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Heriatan

Heriatan Well-Known Member

HI

Today I want to show my new OC for my Legacy revenge line.

Arpeggio is a ladycon, she is a character who works on special missions due to being an outlier. His ability is to generate ultrasonic sounds that can deal physical damage equivalent to energon blades.

I used the body of the Arce figure from War for cybertron. The feet come from the Transformers Revenge of the fallen Sideways figure; the wings on the legs are part of the original wings of Cyberverse Starscream; Both the arm and back fins are gundam parts. The chest is that of Thunderblast from the Cybertron line.

The head is Arcee's original, but I made a modification and added a part on the front and two on the sides; all three pieces are part of Soundwave's 2007 head.

Colors: Dark red brown, magenta, navy blue, plus bronze for the face and beryl green for the eyes.

I know the head is noticeable in alternate mode, but it's something that doesn't bother me, since it seems to me that he still looks like a Cybertronian jet with adequate appearance; I also liked having the new feet on as it now has better articulation and stability.

Mil robots: Legacy Revenge OC Arpeggio | Custom transformers

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 31
  2. TheAmazingBrave

TheAmazingBrave 吾輩は猫である!!!

It's rare to see a custom this well done on these boards. Even the paint is clean. Is that head made from more than one figure?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde born-again First Churcher

News Credits:
    This is pretty professional looking. D:

Awesome design and colors.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Bitstream

Bitstream Nobody's side

Gosh I love the colors on this one!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Heriatan

Thank you so much! Here I made a little draw on how I made this head: is Arcee's original head, but I removed parts (those ones at the sides of the face and front) and added three pieces from Soundwave's 2007 head.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  6. Heriatan

You really think it looks professional? Wow, Im impressed because I see so many flaws hahaha but I love it anyways. Thank you.

Thank you! You know that this specific color scheme it was not the original. At first attempt, I try with a very dark red, almost black, but something happened and paint never work with the plastic, so I have to remove it and change to that dark red brown.

• Like Like x 2
  7. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    looks awesome! Kinda surprised to see a thunderblast chest attached to an arcee body.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Heriatan

Thank you! For me it was a surprise that it fits so well.

9. ipmj2

ipmj2 Well-Known Member

This is dope and works on so many levels! Great job! God bless! Anything l can help you pray for please let me know!

• Like Like x 1
  10. shiftypenguin

shiftypenguin Fancy-Pantsless Dancer

News Credits:
    Wow! Excellent job!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Heriatan

Thank you!

Thank you so much!

• Like Like x 1
  12. GrimCharr

GrimCharr SciFi Geezer

It IS a great job. For a one-off figure, it's amazing. More importantly, as a proof-of-concept, this absolutely works stylistically and mechanically. This could absolutely be a tooled, manufactured figure.

I'm serious on that. I wonder if you can submit this kind of thing to Hasbro as a submission for a design. I would say that normally they do not take such things, as toy companies are severely legally bound. But it's worth doing to submit ones like to them before you put it on a public forum as a custom. (Might be permanently disqualified from being stamped out by a company once it's out in public.)

And kudos to the paint job. A lot of people on this forum don't really do the follow-through on painting correctly. It's a thing that has to be learned and worked on. This shows that.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Heriatan

WOW so much things here and I feel that I dont actually deserve most of it.
    Let me say some things.
    About the stylish and mech, I really think that I didnt make so much, just add a little tweaks and twists beacuse I think the original figure its limited by the backpack.
    About send this to Hasbro, leaving aside that I wouldn't know how, I really think that they wouldnt pay attention; you know, toy designers are engineers, people with very advanced knowledge of programs, who understand millimeter measurements and concepts. I am unable to explain what I intend to do before doing it, and I don't know how to project an idea of my customs on a canvas or in photoshop. I know it may sound strange, but most of my work is just me with the pieces on my counter, trying to figure out what else might fit together or how to make what I'm seeing in my head work in the real world.
    Finally, thank you so much for the time to say all of this, and thank you for the paint comments; I really work hard to paint better and minimize mistakes. But again I dont have all the credit, because I paint with spray and it make all so much easier when you get how to do.
    Thank you again.

14. autobot prowl

autobot prowl Well-Known Member

That bot mode is awesome. Alt mode reminds me of a pretender bot. Good work

• Like Like x 1
  15. Heriatan

Thank you! You know that Im thinking about make pretenders but with transformable shells.