Legacy Evolution Powelinx Hotshot bts

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jacdoprime, Sep 24, 2023.

1. WreckerImpactor

WreckerImpactor Well-Known Member

Someone in a discord server I'm in had the same issue with the elbows.

I actually managed to make the stress marks go away with a candle. It was after that I saw the hinge on the waist was cracked

2. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    The only QC issues I have with mine are a loose right shoulder, loose visor that likes to flop down, and the spoiler doesn’t want to tab into the slot above the left shoulder. Not sure how to fix that last one.

3. Praxus

Praxus Photographer and CHUG Enthusiast

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Powerlinx Hotshot and Jolt is an amazing set! Also the first figure in on my new photography table! He feels and looks so premium. I love the red and glossy black. And he feels great. Jolt is fun! Unlike his last toy, this guy can stand. I’m glad they’re going anime accurate with the minicons in terms of color IMG_9301.jpeg IMG_9303.jpeg IMG_9305.jpeg IMG_9304.jpeg IMG_9307.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  4. Tetratron

Tetratron AEColyte

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Jolt's fun.

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  5. SecretWyvern

SecretWyvern Tax fraud is the right of all sentient beings

• Like Like x 5
  6. Praxus

Praxus Photographer and CHUG Enthusiast

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Flamin’ Hot!! IMG_9343.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  7. Raiyuki

Raiyuki Low Class Seeker

Got mine today; so far only pulled out Jolt and the guns. I like that the guns aren't black but I wish they'd cast them in a lighter grey if that's the color they were going for. One of my Jolt's heel struts is missing a pin so I have to parts form him into bot mode. I have the unfortunate suspicion that Jolt is gang molded to the guns given his same colored upper arms which probably precludes a retail release of him. Also while I like him just for being jolt his copter mode is a bit dorky and I do have to wonder why he couldn't have ball jointed elbows to pose better. Also still a bummer he can't hold Hot Shot's gun but what can ya do? My hope is that I'm wrong about the arms and the guns because I really do wish they gave him a wider release for every one else maybe in a matching red to normal Hot Shot (and I still want a Powerlinx Jolt dammit) but admittedly even if he is a whole sculpt himself he's too small to be a core and probably too complex for whatever class Battlemasters were (even though he is pretty simple.) I'd admittedly still buy minicons at core class myself but it's a rough outlook.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Raiyuki

Raiyuki Low Class Seeker

Opened up Hot Shot as well. He looks good but still wish he had more paint on his legs and maybe the headlights. Not fond of the reatooled face; didn't like that the original retooled the head either. The visor is floppy as well like the normal version (I assume this is just a general issue with the mold?) Overall deco is certainly nice though. I almost prefer it to the originals goofy pink lights (though I do prefer the old outlined flames myself.) The guns being a thing is still nice as well and orange Jolt looks surprisingly good with him. On that note though the guns 100% are gang molded to Jolt since the handles use the same orange which probably means no singleton release unless they either just include those same guns or somehow retool the upper arms (in theory if they made new ones with an accurate Jolt gun that'd be ideal). Functionally Jolt also doesn't attach well anywhere other than the alt mode back so while he's alright I can't say he's amazing.
    I checked mine and it doesn't have cracks anywhere I can notice (checked the spots Wrecker has em in). I assume this isn't a widespread issue (might be common and I'm just lucky though? wouldn't be the first time.)

• Like Like x 1