Legacy 2024 Listings (UNI?)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Razornine

Razornine Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I feel like he has a high chance of appearing as you cannot have Silverbolt without his other fuzor buddy Two Heads.

2. ApocalypseThruster

ApocalypseThruster Local “Why aren’t they here?!” Poster

News Credits:
    -G2 Grimlock isn't interesting to me, but SS86 Grimlock's a nice mold, so good for the people who missed Grimlock. Though the fact he is a capsule release for next year does raise questions about what the next capsule is...
    -Tigerhawk is a bit of a left-field choice, but considering TMII Megatron's a thing, makes sense at the same time. No way Hasbro doesn't skimp out on the Razorclaw redeco.
    -Sandstorm's also a bit of left-field, considering he's the least noteworthy of the main 6 Triple-Changers. Interested in how they're gonna tackle him... hope he's an improvement over Blitzwing at least.
    -Animated Optimus Prime's an interesting choice, but like... at least he has a different alt mode than G1 Optimus, so hopefully that means there'll be some noteworthy changes as a whole. Indifferent as a whole, but cool Animated's getting some representation.
    -Thundertron?! Ok, this is genuinely a left-field choice, considering he only had ancillary media to go off of, and he wasn't even in the show (...OK, well, he was planned to, but Hasbro wanted dragons in S3, so...) But cool he's getting a new figure! I'd get the original, but something something clear plastic in integral parts.
    -Cautiously optimistic about Cybertron Starscream (because I highly doubt we're getting Cyberverse this early). He's basic enough engineering-wise and they knocked it out of the park with Override and (I assume, I haven't gotten him) Metroplex, so hopefully they don't end up screwing him over, even if he isn't my favorite Starscream design-wise.
    -Silverbolt's a welcome surprise! Figured it's about time for the Fuzors to come into the fray, and Voyager size seems perfect enough for this guy! Curious to see how they'll try to pull off the "realistic animal" feel on him, considering you know... two animals fused into one. Hope this means a Quickstrike's coming soon!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vanya

Vanya Well-Known Member

4. vice cobalt

vice cobalt a cogwheel

Imagine a new tfa toy after years for legacy.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  5. JJJ

JJJ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's working. I wasn't interested at all in UT toys (and the original ones generally look horrible to me). And then they made the new Starscream, and I foolishly went and watched Legend of Microns, and, uh, I have Starscream on my desk right now and will be buying Hot Rod / shot in a few months when it hits retail shelves, as well as the rest of the cartoon cast if the toys turn out anything like these two have done. That new Megtron toy has a lot of expectations to meet, but if it does...

• Like Like x 3
  6. DarkAxalonSyde

DarkAxalonSyde Excessively Angry Decepticon

One has to wonder how scale will work with a Voyager TFA OP, since the Decepticons were so much larger than the Autobots, in that show. If Voyager Prime were to actually come with a trailer that completes his fire truck mode, to fill out the price point for a smaller OP figure, that would actually catch my attention. More likely, however, they're just gonna thow out show scale, like they did with the Prime figures.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Maybe the least relevant, but it’s also been the longest since he’s had a figure. We had Octane and Broadside in Titans Return in 2017, Astrotrain and Springer in Siege in 2019 and Blitzwing this year in Legacy. Sandstorm was 2013 according to TFWiki meaning it will have been 11 years if his new figure really isn’t coming until 2024. After that I guess it will be time to redo Octane and broadside, lol.

• Like Like x 7
  8. BlackHawkOmega

BlackHawkOmega Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yes please

• Like Like x 4
  9. Rodimus_Prime

Rodimus_Prime Protector

News Credits:
    Beast Wars fanatics, don't ever tell yourself that Hasbro didn't try to update the onscreen characters from the original toys... there are several left.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Boople Barp

Boople Barp Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    Soooooo....Generations Selects Universe Razorclaw?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus I can do this all day! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Wow. How did I miss this news hitting a couple of days ago? :lol 

G2 Grimlock: No interest here personally, but I know people have been asking for the G2 repaints of the Dinobots so good on you all for getting him.
    Tigerhawk: Never liked this character for a variety of reasons, but again, cool for those BW fans that have been wanting him. I will pick up a Universe Razorclaw repaint in a heartbeat though.
    Sandstorm: Will definitely pass on this guy as he's just not a character I care about.
    Animated Optimus Prime: Okay, so it's a pass because I don't need multiple of the same characters running around (I only buy one of each character unless they're significantly different from each ie: G1 Cyclonus vs Armada Cyclonus), but this is exciting from the perspective of getting more characters/designs from Animated. I need Animated versions of Megatron, Blackarachnia, Soundwave, and Lugnut post haste! Prowl too if that leaked listing for this year doesn't turn out to be him.
    Thundertron: I'll echo what some others have said that this is a really odd choice. I wonder if this is a "pretool" for another character? Undecided if I'll pick him up as I really don't have any interest in having a "third" faction on my shelf.
    Silverbolt: This is the only figure from this set of leaks that is instantly preordered for me. Gotta have my bird-dog! :lol 

Edit: Forgot one!
    Cybertron Starscream: He's a pass since I have Armada Starscream and prefer that design, but it's good to see more Cybertron figures coming. Hopefully, we see guys like Snarl, Scourge, and Thunderblast next.

• Like Like x 7
  12. Dann86

Dann86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Definitely up for those 2. Commander Broadside would be nice.

• Like Like x 12
  13. Cedtron

Cedtron Well-Known Member

This! A commander Broadside would be an instant buy for me! With a cybertronian jet mode for scale issues for instance

• Like Like x 5
  14. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I can’t believe it’s taken this long to get a new Silverbolt. I know he’s a simp, lol, but he’s my favorite BW character. I can probably close out my BW collection after he shows up.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Still need Quickstrike, Rampage, Depth Charge, and the Transmetal upgrades.

• Like Like x 4
  16. DerVernichter

DerVernichter Well-Known Member

You might be saying that in jest, but that is legit the best use of Legacy Blitzy's Hulk hands I've seen. Mega and Giga look all sorts of dope sitting up high in their exuberant ruby thrones, looking down at and judging us all.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Z20

Z20 Well-Known Member

If I had to guess, Quickstrike would be one of the deluxes for 2024, and I wouldn't rule out a potential deluxe Razorbeast due to his fan favorite status thanks to the comics. He'd be relatively simple to engineer

• Like Like x 2
  18. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    If they do a Razorclaw out of Tigerhawk, it needs to be called Universe Universe Razorclaw. lol

I don't think Cyber Starscream is Cybertron Starscream. I think that design has too much mass for a modern voyager. I think it might stand for Cyber Beast Starscream, aka Hellscream.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Oniconvoy

Oniconvoy The other black repaint

News Credits:
    3221EE99-5EE5-441E-AC97-5792DDDBBBBA.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  20. poisoncow

poisoncow ....

Sureshot where are you?

• Like Like x 7