Lee9

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by aledromo, Sep 10, 2011.

1. treachulus

treachulus Well-Known Member

dino cassette weapons

Great transaction great shipping superb communication

2. Nubs

Nubs Master-D

Awesome guy. Nice attitude and keeps his stuff in great shape. Fast shipping too.

3. crimsongrey06

crimsongrey06 Well-Known Member

Bought a G1 Predaking from Lee9. Was very responsive to my questions and provided me more pictures upon request.

Would gladly do business with again!

4. LaserbeakEject

LaserbeakEject Fantasticon!

Ebay:
    I'm grateful to have bought Classics Prowl from Lee9. Great prices, quick turnaround, and easy to get ahold of. Obviously takes care of his figures. Prowl's notorious doors look great! Buy with confidence!

5. Sponge

Sponge Herald of Unicron

News Credits:
    Bought some cool appliance robots, great communication from lee, a pleasurable transaction, and very well packed

[​IMG]

As you can see, at some point the box got kicked in, but it was packed well enough that everything was still ok, so appliance robo can still go toe to toe with tool bot!

Couldn't be happier!!

Attached Files:

6. Buzzzzzz48

Buzzzzzz48 Herald of Unicron

Watch out when dealing with lee.
    HE CANCELS TRANSACTIONS WHEN THERE IS NO PROBLEM.

He contacted me wishing to sell a few items to me. I asked the price for everything in total which came out to around $39. From there I asked if he could do $35 for it all. He then cancelled the transaction and proclaimed it was "an insulting offer." I then told him I apologize and can do $39 to which he denied. Im not saying do not deal with him. Only sharing my experience

7. Vertex

Vertex Still Rockets Redglare

News Credits:
    Just received a G1 Takara Godbomber from lee9 and I couldn't be happier with the whole experience; GB turned up quickly, in perfect condition (seriously, if it was 1988 and he'd been unboxed moments ago he'd look exactly the same), and very-well packaged; communication was also pleasant and friendly throughout.

Don't hesitate to buy lee9's stuff, you won't be disappointed if you do, and I certainly hope to be a repeat customer in future! :) 

8. Vertex

News Credits:
    Well the future didn't take long to arrive! Bought iGear's Brawn and Beachcomber from lee9 and it was just as pleasant an experience as previously; same friendly comms, great packaging, and 100% honesty about the figures (which are fab). Couldn't recommend lee9 more highly! :) 

9. eyescovered

eyescovered Guide

News Credits:
    Quick responses, fast shipping, overall friendly guy! Don't hesitate to buy from this one!

10. kavemon3

kavemon3 Well-Known Member

Nice seller and packs the items very securely with bubble wrap. Thanks.

11. sideswipe29

sideswipe29 Collect what makes you happy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Just purchased the Fansproject Colossus guns from Lee9 and I couldn't be happier! :thumb  Through the whole process he communicated effectively and kept me updated on things. The prices he was asking for were totally fair and the shipping was really quick and his bubble wrapping skills definitely let me know that my package arrived safely. If you want to buy something from Lee9, don't hesitate. He's a phenomenal seller to work with!

12. Vertex

News Credits:
    Just received a very nice haul of fourteen rasslin' robits from lee9 and it was all great as usual, from the condition of the Cybertronians to the communication and packaging; am very happy with the whole experience and will doubtless be back!

He still has stuff. Buy that stuff! :) 

13. PaperSheep

PaperSheep Well-Known Member

Awesome. Bought some things from Lee9. Good communication, walked me through the process. transaction was smooth. Items were shipped quickly and nicely packaged.

Will most likely buy from again. Especially if Unicron becomes available. Lol

14. Spumoni Dingo

Spumoni Dingo GPN Official Spotter

News Credits:
    Bought some accessories for a G1 figure from lee9. Great communication and everything arrived safe and sound. Would buy from again.

15. Ranger Silver 6

Ranger Silver 6 Bang Bang

Item arrived in perfect condition, nicely protected, and seller was incredibly helpful during the transaction. Can't recommend Lee9 enough.

16. ozruiz

ozruiz New Member

My first purchase from the boards was an excellent experience thanks to Lee9. I would definitely do business with him again.

17. MunseMan

MunseMan Chuck Testa

News Credits:
    Bought a figure from Lee9 and the entire transaction was great. Communication was fast and the figure was packed well and arrived in great condition.

18. Taureanstar

Taureanstar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bought rail racer - and loved it! This guy has great feedback and I'm happy to add to it. Does exactly what he says he's going to do; great seller!

19. Hitokiri

Hitokiri Well-Known Member

Bought a few toy guns from him and he even gave me one extra. The communication was great and the parts came in just exactly as he described. Would buy from again!

20. TRANSFANATTIC

TRANSFANATTIC K.O.llector

Bought a Near Complete Brave DX Dagbase, a bunch of Brave Weapons, Transformers odds and ends, and even got free box for my Ultra Raker! He communicated everything clearly and frequently, step by step, and shipped on the exact day he said he would. All my items arrived in perfect condition and packing was the BEST EVER! I mean that sincerely, so much packing material was used the post office couldn't have broke stuff if they tried. Thanks again for the great deals, I will be back for more.