Leaked Earthrise Dead Optimus

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Nyarlahotep, May 20, 2020.

1. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In Stock

News Credits:
    I just got charged this morning for AU Prime on my non-Prime member pre-order placed on June 11!

He should be on his way I guess! :) 

2. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There was an article about an Amazon delivery driver who just up and quit in the middle of his shift, stuff in the back, keys in the ignition, and tweeted it. He said they were working him to death, thirteen hours a shift, usually.

People in the comments confirmed. If you're willing to work it, they're willing to pay it, $25.00 per hour. Insane money, insane hours, it'll kill ya.

3. Galvatron1998

Galvatron1998 Maximal

News Credits:
    Ordered mine June 26 without Amazon Prime and it shows an estimated delivery date of July 24-29. I haven't gotten a delay yet so here's hoping it stays that way.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kazimir

Kazimir Well-Known Member

Right but mine is being delivered by Amazon, not by a third party. The status updated to "Out for delivery" at 1:31.PM and he should be here by 8:30!

If it were coming through UPS or USPS, I totally get what you're saying and yeah, if it isn't trucked that morning it's not showing up.

5. SeiberBirdR

SeiberBirdR Sapienbot

News Credits:
    Amazon does one to three rounds of delivery depending on the market and the commercial season. Most of my deliveries happen between 11am and 2pm for the first round. Sometimes I get an out for delivery message between 1pm and 3pm for the second round that arrives between 4pm and 6pm. During high points I can get an out for delivery message from 4pm to 6pm and receive it between 7pm and 9pm. Sometimes I get an out for delivery message for rounds 2 or 3 but it gets delayed until the next day. Those pop up super early in the morning. It helps I'm near multiple distribution centers.

The neighborhood one lives in makes a huge difference in how early you get in the line to receive product. It all comes down to Amazon's efficiency algorithms. Not order of purchase. If product only hits the west coast centers for initial distribution within Amazon, I probably wait a week. If it hits Gulf Coast for initial distribution (either first or simultaneously) I am usually day 1 to 3. There appears to be some initial distribution in New England, but I haven't really watched those patterns much. It is hard to predict, but my household orders enough from Amazon that distinct patterns can be recognized after delivery when comparing to others' deliveries.

ETA: Just after posting this I just received a second round delivery notice for something non-tf.

6. Autobot N

Autobot N Seibertronian

Mine got delayed too. August 8th to 28th is the new delivery window

• Like Like x 1
  7. TwoPoor

TwoPoor Member

Ordered mine on June 26th and got it today around 1pm, also I’m a Prime member.

8. Metalwario64

Metalwario64 City Commander

I got mine today, and I really like this mold and the way they engineered the vehicle parts folding into the torso (I don't own the ER version yet), but I have a few issues with tabs not being tight enough in the trailer and his left wheel well doesn't peg into his hip. The torso is also slightly loose. Did I just get a slightly bad copy, or are these normal ER Prime issues (like the floppy joints in Siege Megatron)?

• Like Like x 1
  9. allew

allew Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Got in my Sleep mode Optimus Prime today! First thing I had to do was recreate this iconic moment from the movie, no Daniel because I only have an exosuit version of him which he wasn't wearing in this scene. Kudos to Hasbro and Takara for making these cool toys that allow us to re-enact this scarring childhood moment (oops should have taken the matrix out to be totally accurate :) )

[​IMG]

Comparison with a KO black Classics Optimus Prime which was my previous version of him:

[​IMG]

These next couple of shots show him with the Nonnef trailer upgrade kit in black and grey color:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 9
  10. chuckcjc

chuckcjc Wheeljack Engineer Corp.

News Credits:
    Got mine today but somethings missing...

853C5654-4E97-4ECC-A385-D3D93DCBBA0B.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  11. SeahawkSpeed

SeahawkSpeed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    No fair! Chuckcjc got added battle-damage, time for me to complain to Amazon.

• Like Like x 7
  12. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Just a regular old plumbus

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Amazon doesn't always deliver through Amazon. It just depends. Like, at UPS we handle a lot of Amazon that's shipped through UPS Ground, and we deliver it also. I generally assume it's gonna be UPS ground based on my experiences with Amazon, haha. Yeah, sometimes I get an Amazon driver, sometimes I get a UPS driver. A luck of the draw around here.

• Like Like x 1
  13. WyldeBill

WyldeBill Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Same
    Same here boooo!

14. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    Got my dead Prime today. Has the left side of the upper chest not pegging in issue and they tightened the screws so tight on the left upper leg that it warped the plastic so bad he looks like he has two additional effect posts.

• Like Like x 1
  15. richacm220

richacm220 Well-Known Member

Mine also has the problem with the his left chest not staying pegged down in robot mode. If anyone has an idea for a fix I'd appreciate it. Although, he is currently posed as a corpse lying down, so it fits with the damaged body. Didn't notice an issue with his leg screw.

• Like Like x 2
  16. denebian

denebian Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mine also has an issue with the chest, one side doesn't peg in. It also affects the truck cab mode.
    My brother got one that was missing one of the thigh screws.

17. Qabiri

Qabiri Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Weekend at Prime’s

[​IMG]

10/10. Top level corpse

• Like Like x 20
  18. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oh my god. :lol 

19. axl6533

axl6533 metal forever

News Credits:
    Canceled my pre order

20. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Pure Passion

News Credits:
    And without warning, I have been charged and it has now shipped. ETA, tomorrow. Wow.

• Like Like x 1