Leaked 2022 SS and Evolution wave composition

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Preposterous, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Dark Starscream

Dark Starscream With Headmaster Cobra Commander

That's what I was thinking, too.

2. BlueAngel_Bolt

BlueAngel_Bolt I'M REALLY FEELING IT

News Credits:
    More shattered glass?? GIMME

3. Dark Starscream

Dark Starscream With Headmaster Cobra Commander

They may use the Laser Prime mold for SG Magnus, so it wouldn't work for Delta.

And Delta Magnus deserves better than the Kingdom UM mold.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well there is some "curiosities" to that.
    Such as if they are doing Minerva - does it look distinctly feminine and is it a Porsche 959 (since they have the Porsche License due to Mirage presumably) ? where does that leave Nightbeat - and would she be a stand alone piece or have here Headmaster Jnr friends - and is she titanmaster compatible still and has a slightly different head to the original Titanmaster head released before.

I wanted Clampdown - but perhaps they can sneak an earth mode deep cover out somewhere or other just so they match. or a Cybertronian Clampdown perhaps - just sometime - having them with different vehicle modes is kinda weird.

I would normally suggest that Velocitron sub-line should feature Cybertron style vehicle modes - but it looks like that isn't the case.

I'm glad someone finally loves Cosmos though - poor chap always felt like the red-headed stepchild along with Seaspray.

Voyager Override .. ???? what is that a Wreck Gar remould - though that would make more sense for Road Rocket !?
    Velocitron Blurr.. ???? Studio series Blurr in an alternative colour deco maybe ?
    I doubt it's an Armada based one.

I wonder what the redeco RED Optimus and Megatron are like ?

I'm pleased they are doing SG Blaster and Soundwave - that implies SG Soundwave is his tape player version - though it's a slight shame they are not immediately likely to offer Shattered Glass Cassettes.

I think it's possible that just like Road Rage is asking to be tweaked into SG Tracks (but likely won't be) and so I guess we won't get Slicer or Delta Magnus now as they would be SG instead. Unless it's like it is with SG Blaster where he's similar to the Diaclone but not identical.

To be honest I wouldn't mind a Shattered Glass Tracks so long as they gave them the Tracks head and maybe slightly different flames or something even if they looked almost the same otherwise. Just like I'd not object to strongly to a Decepticon Slicer as well as an SG Wheeljack.

To be honest I was half expecting a black and white Earthmode SG Mirage or a Red a white one too.

Oh and Hauler "Yay !!!"

Anyway that fills in some gaps pretty decently and adds some points of curiousity - but I will be very impressed if Cosmos is a new mould in a store exclusive line. That is pretty unusual.

I wonder if Cosmos got stuck in that store exclusive line as it might originally have been in Kingdom Wave 5 (which doesn't exist) Maybe they might consider Payload sometime too since we seem to be slowly working through the E-Hobby Minibots.

But perhaps they can use the Laser Prime Mould for SG Magnus give him the usual skeletor head and then save Delta Magnus for Takara to use.

{edit} I mean Pathfinder not Payload - sorry I was having a to tired to type properly moment I guess.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
  5. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Override is supposed to be an SS86 Hot Rod retool.

No clue who Road Rocket is a retool/pre-tool of. Pretty sure it's supposed to be the G2 character (and not the Action Master partner).

I do think that it's supposed to be based on the Armada character. Probably a new head mold on... somebody. Maybe Pointblank? That'd at least give us his shoulders. Dunno if the mold will work well enough if you turn it backwards.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sammael

Sammael MightyMegatron from ATT

News Credits:
    Override/Hot Rod is probably inspired by the MMC figures, it can work (although I won't be happy if she doesn't have the distinct feet/shins).

Road Rocket from Prime Arcee? She's the only motorbike next year.

I concur about Pointblank/Blurr, it would makes sense if it works reversed.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Awesome happy leaky times in this thread! :eek: 

Nothing new added to my wants though, I only want Minerva, Cosmos and Scour, er, Black Convoy and we'd already been told about those.

Target Red Cards could be interesting but I'm not going to bother speculating without any more info to go on.

So that just leaves Amazon Exclusives and Crososvers but those are so random even Hasbro probably doesn't know what they're releasing!

8. mx-01 archon

News Credits:
    Ah, yes, forgot about Prime Arcee. That seems most likely, then.

9. Sammael

Sammael MightyMegatron from ATT

News Credits:
    Payload? You mean Pathfinder?

10. Vector Oracle

Vector Oracle Heroic Captain of Cowabunga

News Credits:
    Hey, kid! I’m a computer. Stop all the downloading!

• Like Like x 2
  11. ToaDraco

ToaDraco Lightning Strike Coalition Force

Ebay:
    Ooh Cosmos! I sadly missed out on the last one so I'll happily take a new deluxe. SG Wheeljack also makes me happy and if Blurr is Armada inspired, count me in!

12. KFGatri

KFGatri Madman with a Blue Box

Ebay:
    Yes, and if Hot Rod's back end doesn't qualify, then nothing does. Do you know what the word means?

Or is it unreasonable to want the "Best Hot Rod Ever" to have a better vehicle mode than your average One Step? Or better than the $10 and $15 Hot Rods which preceded him?

• Like Like x 1
  13. KFGatri

KFGatri Madman with a Blue Box

Ebay:
    Now that I can agree with. Both are good action figures, but don't quite cut the mustard as transforming toys. Arcee is definitely worse, though (but she's also $10 less, so my expectations were a bit lower.)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Admiral Prime

Admiral Prime Broken Faucet Repairman

News Credits:
    Oh man, x1 Cosmos - it's gonna be Netflix soundwave all over again.

Thoughts on who the redcard characters are gonna be? I'm surprised Lift-ticket isn't one of them.
    My guess is Reboost is one of them, and it also reminds me how we haven't seen any mention of Crosscut.

• Like Like x 5
  15. Autobot N

Autobot N Wants a Legacy Sunstorm

Was it worth killing Jtprime to get the list of exclusives that we already knew half of anyway

• Like Like x 9
  16. rexemuwu

rexemuwu A nightmare opponent powered by pure hate

TFW:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 19
  17. Yuuki

Yuuki Why do I even bother

You know with Override supposedly being a retool of SS86 Hot Rod what kind of accesories could they include with her? A cyber key? Orange flames? Maybe a newly tooled gun? That mold wouldn't make too bad of an Override if you nix the spoiler, maybe reshape the shoulders a bit. Could even improve on some of the mold's issues.

And Black Convoy? Be still my beating heart. I'm liking the sound of next year a lot, can't wait to see them. Thanks for these leaks (and stay safe)!

• Like Like x 2
  18. mx-01 archon

News Credits:
    I suggested, when we first heard the rumour, that the Velocitron Cup would be a fun add-in.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Yuuki

Yuuki Why do I even bother

I considered the Planet Cup! Would be a great addition to both the figure and line, and general Cybertron/Galaxy Force collections. Can't see them digging up that old design when they could just use the Cyber Key though, unfortunately, but it would be a really fun add-on.

Edit: also I do want to add, Hasbro and Takara have really been knocking it out of the park when it comes to fun repaints/remolds lately. I just took a look at the recently released World's Collide pack we were all speculating over during the last leak season, and we really got some fun ideas out of those. (Nemesis Primal? Toy Blackarachnia? Fangry out of a 5 year old mold? These are all great outside of Fangry's mold degredation) I can't wait to see what they have in mind for all of this.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Dakota

Dakota Well-Known Member

So far from what I can understand that Transformers Legacy will be a mix of G1,G2 and Beast Wars with RID 2001, Armada and Prime joining in. Hopefully they gives us Animated, Energon and Cybertron updates as well. Plus I hope Victory Saber get backed so we can get more Japanese G1 characters and give me that Euro G1 as well.

• Like Like x 2