Leader sized TF toys,Is hasbro catering them towards adults fans?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by trypticonx, Mar 17, 2012.

1. snoopcow

snoopcow Mold hoarder

i got a feeling in the deep dark recesses of my heart, takara will troll us and release a "nightwatch/nemesis/scourge" repaint of Striker Prime that comes with bling-ed out canons and shield.

2. Starparu

Starparu Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They are already making Leader Class Screamer in G1 colors, so I wouldn't be surprised.

-Star

3. trypticonx

trypticonx Member

It's worth a mention that Takara themselves created a movie verse masterpiece toy line that consisted of 2 to 5 leader sized movie verse figures. So if takara themselves called certain movie verse leader toys as masterpieces this is good enough for me & I consider this canon.

Hasbro did release 2007 Leader sized Optimus Prime in premium colors. so the shinny more exspensive colors takes this toy to the masterpiece TF toy level

4. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    If by "They" you mean Takara, it's a Hasbro Asia product, not Takara.

Two. The idea of a Movie Masterpiece Sentinel Prime and Ironhide came from a comment attributed to a Hasbro rep at last year's Toy Fair. This in turn was probably the result of a misunderstanding from Takara soliciting
    Leader Ironhide as "Ultimate Ironhide".

5. ZEGR

ZEGR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i think leader class toys originally intended to be more adult oriented but the last few (unfortunately) they r (at least in my eyes) intended to be for the younger ages....why im saying that?beacause they r gimmicky figures...leader ironhide for example...full of gimmicks,leader bumblebee..the new tf prime leader toys r gimmicky toys too....which makes it an easy pass for me....not to say that it also kinda pisses me off

6. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Kuphead

News Credits:
    Big Toys for the Big Boys. Anyways I can easily say that there is no way they are aimed at Ten year olds.