last video game beaten and your rating out of 10.

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by bignick1693, May 26, 2010.

1. AMG

AMG Old School

Still my second favorite game in the series after Super Metroid.

2. AMG

AMG Old School

Final Fantasy X HD - 9.3/10

Just as good as the day I first played it. Now I'm off to do some stat maxing and extra boss killing.

3. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    Metal gear solid ground zeros. 9/10 I under stand there a lot of debate over this "game" due to thing like price and length. Personally I don't mind the price because I'm a big metal gear fan and I see my self replaying these missions over and over again. It is also a beautiful game. So far I think it the best looking game on the ps4, even a bit better then Infamous second son (review coming sometime). The game has super solid gameplay and controls compared to past games where I considered to be great games due to it story telling and neat events in game but never for controls. The story telling is toned down but I blame the consumers on that and not Kojima due to people complaining that they want a game and not a movie. Kiefer Sutherland voice acting is good but not as good as David Hayter but I accept him now as Big Boss hoping that Hayter will still be Solid Snake. I like the mix of stealth and open world. It cool because the sandbox like nature lets you do things like making up challenges. You can do what ever, I done one mission where the only way I killed the targets that needed to be assassinated was to knock them out then throw them into the ocean. Even if the game is short I find making fan modes makes it have an extra life.

4. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Banned

News Credits:
    Can't wait to play this, have been waiting for a remake. So are the graphics a ton better? Any chance any of the voice acting has changed to be a bit less cheesy;)  (I doubt it).

5. AMG

AMG Old School

The graphics are a lot sharper, character models and textures are all around way better. The musical soundtrack has been redone too. Voice acting is the same. :) 

6. Transquito

Transquito Reach For The Light

Persona 4: Golden Edition - 9/10

7. MrFX

MrFX Collecting never ends...

I just finished MY seventh playthrough, and I agree! :lol 

8. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    Infamous second son 9/10 the game is an great open world superhero game but has a lacking story. 3 out of the 4 powers are cool and the map is neat. But the story feels like it could be the first part of a previous game or a vita title. It just not as big and epic as the past 2. The last power is useless too. It barely updates and does not have good and evil branches or big karma attack. Out of the 3 games I think it in the middle with infamous 2 being the best.

9. Primal1987

Primal1987 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Infamous: Second Son - 8/10

Not a huge fan of the Infamous series, but I really enjoyed this one. I liked the characters, the graphics, and the overall gameplay. The story, as engaging as it was at the beginning, felt as if it was too small and too rushed even compared to the first game (can't really comment on the second game's story, as I lost interest half way through and stopped playing). Still a good game that I liked regardless.

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - 9.5/10

This was my favorite game when it came out on the PS3 last year, so I happily picked up this "remastered" version for the PS4. Would I have liked maybe a few more additions to accommodate its 60 dollar price tag? Yeah, sure. However, the game itself it just as awesome as it was last year, with the added bonus of gorgeous next-gen graphics. The graphics for last gen were no slouch, but this is a fantastic looking upgrade. I still loved the story, the action, the music, the reinvention of Lara Croft, and just about everything about it.

10. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Banned

News Credits:
    I couldn't muster $60 for a game I already paid $60 for on Tomb Raider definitive, but was it really that much better? I played both the last gen and next gen Assassin's Creed Black Flag and was underwhelmed by the next gen version...

11. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Flappy Bird 336

12. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

Saints Row IV- 8/10.

Yeah, it was a game that was just some expanded dlc, but boy was it fun. The super powers were great, though they made using vehicles pointless. Not a bad way to blow 30 bones though.

13. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Banned

News Credits:
    Loved it, like Crackdown with personality. Ridiculous, but one of the funnest pointless things I played in awhile. Also, I don't know if I've ever seen so much parody crammed into one thing.

Option to romance Keith David...Priceless.

14. Primal1987

Primal1987 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It definitely looked like they spent a lot of time on the upgrade. It could have easily been a "Let's just port the PC Version and call it a day" deal, but they went the extra mile.

I agree that the 60 dollar price tag is a bit steep. I got it because I was such a die-hard fan of the game...and because I had a lot of trade ins :) .

15. AZSirwave

AZSirwave Россия

Assassin's Creed II: 9/10. This was the second time completing the story, and it was just as exciting as the first. The story, gameplay, side missions all make for a solid game. While the story isn't focused so much on the Templar Knights vs Brotherhood like the first game, Ezio remains my favorite of the assassins simply because of how much he matures and evolves as a person and assassin. Now time to play Brotherhood again!

But not before I crack open Deadpool or Bioshock Infinite. Decisions decisions.

16. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Banned

News Credits:
    The Ezio trilogy of AC is about my favorite anything (video games, movies, TV shows, etc.)

Recently started Deadpool, it is very clever...definitely lives up to the Deadpool name.

17. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Play Bioshock INfinite and give Deadpool to someone you hate.

18. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Banned

News Credits:
    I thought that, ultimately, Bioshock Infinite had a REALLY weak story line. Haven't finished Deadpool, but it isn't awful. Gameplay on Bioshock was fun, but story was pretentious and fell short.

19. AZSirwave

AZSirwave Россия

I'd have to agree :) . It's up there for trilogies, alongside the Arkham games for me.

:lol  That's actually similar to what I did today. Picked up BS Infinite, Deadpool, and Lego DC Superheroes since it's buy 2 get 1 free at Target. Started DP and got not even 2 hours in before switching over to Infinite. I may pick it back up after I finish Infinite, but I'm not too big a fan of the game thus far.

20. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Weak? Lol the gameplay was awful but the story was the best part.

Wolf Along Us Episode 3: 9/10

Definitely maintaining the GOTY status for me so far.