1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Last of my Movie figures up for sale... ALL MUST GO!!!!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Laser_Optimus, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    Hey guys, I've decided to sell off the last bit of my 2007 movie figures. All listed figures are loose, in excellent condition and 100% complete. They come from my personal collection and a smoke free home.

Asking prices will be listed next to the individual figures, but nothing is set in stone so feel free to PM me with offers. I tried to be as reasonable as possible I think.

I except payment through Paypal only and will ship within the next day through Paypal shipping. Shipping will be a flat $5 for an individual deluxe or $7 for an individual Voyager (I will give a combined shipping for multiple figures bought) for Priority Mail anywhere in the US. I will ship outside of the US, but we will have to work out shipping charges through PM as it will be more expensive.

I will PM pics by request, but I assure you that the figures are in excellent condition.

You can check my feedback in my thread here at TFW2005 through my Sig and my eBay feedback (user name Goku_Spawn) is also 100% positive.

Interested parties feel free to leave a message here or in my PM box. Thanks for your interest.

Deluxes:
    -Brawl ($7)
    -Cliffjumper ($10)
    -Dropkick ($8)
    -Jungle Bonecrusher ($7)
    -Landmine ($7)
    -Longarm ($8)
    -Premium Bumblebee ($14)
    -Stockade ($7)
    -Target Exclusive G1 Jazz ($12)
    -I will let all nine deluxes go as a set for $65 shipped anywhere in the US via Priority Mail.

Voyagers:
    -Premium Ironhide ($24)
    -Rescue Ratchet ($20)
    -I will let both of these voyagers go as a set for $40 shipped anywhere in the US via Priority Mail.

2. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

pm'd

3. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    All figures sold. Sorry for any inconveniences. :)