Last knight early footage

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ironguymanpie, Oct 9, 2017.

1. ironguymanpie

ironguymanpie Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    remember back in April when certain theaters held early footage for the last knight for fans? I think I remember that there was a part where Cade said something along the lines of "I'm not optimus". Am I crazy?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There are somethings that were there not in the final cut. One of which is a close shot of Optimus placing his sword on his back as he walks into Quintessa's chamber.
    In the final movie he does this from a distance, but you don't see it close up.
    I think this ended up being used for the Optimus motion poster.
    Also, Bumblebee running up to Optimus and Vivianne saying "omg" from the teaser were cut.
    I would have loved these things to be deleted or alternate scenes on the hone release.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  3. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Crazy to think we saw footage that night that we will never see again for the rest of our lives.

• Like Like x 7
  4. G1DeadEnd

G1DeadEnd Bring on 5, 6, 7 & 8!

News Credits:
    It's how I feel about TF2007's IMaX version, with 3 added scenes. Albeit, they were all human scenes.
    If memory serves, one scene was with Sam's friend, and Bay's dog.
    Another was an extended version of the "are you on drugs" cop. It's something like - this is your brain/this is your brain on drugs.
    Finally the last scene takes place in mission city, in a pawn shop, where a lady doesn't want to give Lennox the radios, he in turn gives to Epps.

• Like Like x 4
  5. snokoan

snokoan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There was an extended scene where case saves the kids

6. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    It's strange, that they cut so many little moments with TFs! Because every frame costs a lot of money. They almost didn't it earlier, only in AOE and it was just a one scene (Bumblebee dancing), but now we hear about cut scenes everywhere. I feel that they haven't a strict plan for the film, like they had for previous ones. The rumor that the first version of Movie had 3h 9m lengh proves it. The director always knows, what he will get in the finale, but now he got the script he didn't work on. He didn't know, in what it will turn eventually.
    Close-up?! Oh, my God, and we lost it:cry 

• Like Like x 1