Large Titans Return Lot For Sale! Cheap!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Deject, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deject

Deject Banned

I unfortunately have to part ways with what is becoming one of my favorite lines. I have a few medical expenses that are more important than toys at the moment, so I'm hoping to find them a new home somewhere here. All figures in the lot are 100% complete and are in near perfect condition from a child free and smoke free home. I do not have any packaging, cards, or instructions, the figures are loose.

The lot of 18 includes the following:

-Leader Power Master Optimus Prime
    -Leader Soundwave
    -Voyager Astrotrain
    -Deluxe Hardhead
    -Deluxe Blurr
    -Deluxe Highbrow
    -Deluxe Chromedome
    -Deluxe Wolfwire
    -Deluxe Mindwipe
    -Deluxe Scourge
    -Deluxe Skullcruncher
    -Scout Wheelie
    -Scout Rumble
    -Titan Master Ptero
    -Titan Master Fangry
    -Titan Master Brawn
    -Titan Master Crashbash
    -Titan Master Terribull

I am asking $155 shipped for the whole lot. I can only accept Paypal at this time. I am willing to ship anywhere in the US, to Canada, or the UK. Please PM me with offers, and thank you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  2. LarELar

LarELar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    PayPal invoice received & paid last night. Just let me know when you get tracking info (weather here has been crazy... well, consistently inconsistent).

3. vbjjune

vbjjune Banned

News Credits:
    I got invoice and paid on Thursday! Think we just got ripper off!!!!

4. vbjjune

vbjjune Banned

News Credits:
    Mods please advise or help with this, I paid for this lot on Thursday and haven't heard back from this guy. He obviously had already sold this lot before contacting me

5. sideswipeprime*

sideswipeprime* Cybertronian

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't think mods can do anything, Contact Paypal and/or bank? That's why I only shop from people with feedback.

6. Jazz210

Jazz210 Est.2011

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    "A real Decepticreep" as it says under his name...he just recently became a member dec. 2016

7. MOTOGPFAN46

MOTOGPFAN46 Well-Known Member

Bump!! To make sure everybody sees this.

8. vbjjune

vbjjune Banned

News Credits:
    Just spread word fast so he don't rip anyone else off, done contacted paypal but not my card co yet

9. ultramagnus80

ultramagnus80 Banned

What a piece of shit.

I am sorry you two got taken. Hopefully you paid with paypal.

Even more concerning is if others are involved that have not checked in yet.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  10. appchasers

appchasers Well-Known Member

This guy invoiced me for a number of these figures. I paid. Then once he realized it was goods type payment with PayPal protection, he refunded my money and asked me to pay again via friends and family. Ha! Right, I don't think so. Be careful out there folks!! Sadly, I've learned not to ever pay via friends and family.

11. vbjjune

vbjjune Banned

News Credits:
    All invoices are for goods aren't they?

12. appchasers

appchasers Well-Known Member

Yep. That's why I asked for one from him. But apparently he didn't realize that.

• Like Like x 1
  13. vbjjune

vbjjune Banned

News Credits:
    He invoiced me and then dropped off face of the earth after I paid.

14. ultramagnus80

ultramagnus80 Banned

No, you can send an invoice as a friends and family payment. NEVER pay this way. I always offer to pay the fees just to keep this honest. Some of you have dealt with me here and know this. You should adopt this practice as well. I trust in the LORD. Everyone else pays via goods and services.

Tried to get you too appchaser? Good looking out.

I bet there are more.

• Like Like x 1
  15. ultramagnus80

ultramagnus80 Banned

No, a real moron. I mean, what kind of jackass commits wire fraud for a few hundred bucks so they can risk going to prison?
    I urge the ones who did get taken to push this thing as far as they can. We don't want scumbags like that here, and this will send a clear message to any idiot who thinks of copycatting. I would file a report with your local PD, and contact paypal so they can push it further up the chain of law enforcement.
    Hopefully the IT guys on this site can utilize some of the tools I am learning about in college now to find this fool. The mods on here are extremely helpful and good people, so maybe they can offer some guidance.

16. ultramagnus80

ultramagnus80 Banned

It depends on if they have tools and skills to trace the guy. This is their network and he/she came here and left a trail. All they need is the proper software and they will have everything they need to trace the user, but likewise, if the thief is smart and has done this before they might have covered themselves. But again, it is TFW2005's network, and just about every player on the playground leaves their footprints.

Yes, it is hard lesson to learn if you fell for it, but don't beat yourself up too much. You try to believe that everyone is trustworthy and that is a good heartened stance to have, but unfortunately this does happen. I used to send all my packages without tracking, until I had a $50 package "disappear" at the Atlanta USPS hub. Read online that the place is a den of thieves. Never sent a package without tracking again.

I checked his profile and he has quite a few posts for a short amount of time. Mostly about TR figures. He did upload a few photos from outside sources in some posts. Which might be his downfall.

Guy is a freaking weirdo. One of hist posts was going on about how he liked Soundwave in a sexual manner. Gee.....I wonder what kind of medical expenses he had to pay.........

17. sideswipeprime*

sideswipeprime* Cybertronian

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah I had that problem before, on ebay a buyer labeled the box as lost even though I had the tracking number and a signature required package, tracking said the package arrived. He ended up opening a complaint with ebay and his money was returned to him, I then opened a complaint on him and sent ebay evidence that package arrived, USPS receipt, etc. Ebay agreed that I was being shafted and reimbursed me.

18. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    I wish you guys would contact a mod directly. It's hard to keep up with hundreds of threads per day. Please read over the rules, listed here.

NEW Junkion Rules - 12/4/2010 - EVERYONE READ

This guy just became a member in December? And no positive feedback to be found. Will close this for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.