Kyler Wilmoth's Transformers Collection!

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by KylerWilmoth, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Turbine027

Turbine027 Boys or Toys? BOTH!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    To me, if you could do something like your minimalist display with the G1s in boxes and then place the corresponding MP in robot mode … that would be the sexiest thing ever!!

I would put the box on a riser so it doesn’t get lost, MP to one side (opposite of the box art) and either a duplicate G1 or CHUG in alt mode. One setup per cube.

I would die a happy man :lol 

I currently do MPs with G1s in alt… but seeing them spaced out like you had them with those glorious boxes :drool: :drool: :drool: 

IMG_4062.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  2. KylerWilmoth

KylerWilmoth Missing Link Wheelie

I've wanted to do that very thing for a long time! I've just accumulated too many figures and risers have slipped me by. I really, really need to just buy some and get it over with. I cycle displays a lot so eventually I'll wanna bring the boxes back in. Kinda already want to..

Also your display is great man. Super clean.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Turbine027

Turbine027 Boys or Toys? BOTH!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I’m a big fan of these:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BT29RPV?ref_=cm_sw_r_cso_cp_apin_dp_FX1SGG4894CA0A92NRSE_4&starsLeft=1

I can’t even begin to tell you how many of these risers are throughout my display :lol 

But I like them because they are really versatile and you can sorta stack them etc to do whatever you need.

There are some slightly more expensive ones on eBay I use for MP Combiners because I want them super sturdy, but for most normal bots these risers to the job

• Like Like x 2
  4. KylerWilmoth

KylerWilmoth Missing Link Wheelie

Found an old photo from before the glass cases, but closer to what you were talking about display wise.

1000005431.jpg

• Like Like x 1