Kuhlio's Sale Thread... Botcon, G1, Reissues

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by kuhlio, Jun 24, 2014.

1. kuhlio

kuhlio Well-Known Member

Kuhlio's Sale Thread... 2005 Botcon Boxed Set, Japanese G1 Masterforce MIB,

Hey guys... my 18mo old daughter has some medical bills that we need to pay down, so some of my collection has to go up for sale. All of these items have been kept in a collector, non-smoking home, and they have been kept in a closet away from any vicious sunlight.
    I will be accepting payment via paypal, either as a gift or you pay the fees. Also buyer will pay shipping. I prefer to use USPS, but if you want a different shipper, let me know. Also buyer decides if they want insurance, and will cover any additional charges. Right now please make an offer as I am researching pricing.

So witout further adu... here is the list.

Botcon 2005 Desent Into Evil Boxset- $350 Complete with all figures (Deathsauras, richochet, dirge, Chromia, fallback, Ironhide, buzzclaw), all weapons still in individual bags, pin, techspecs and certificate of authenticity. Box still has its plastic sleeve. Figures have never been transformed, and barely removed from the foam (Fallback even still has rubber bands on him). The box has a little bit of arking from the travel home but it has been kept in a closet since it was picked up in Texas in 2005.

Vintage Japanese C-203 Diver (USA Waverider) MIB- $140 Box has some creasing and a little bit of tearing. Under the flap some of the artwork has been pulled up (I have pics, that I will post later, or PM me for quicker info). Figure is complete (Helmet, belt, blaster, and Axe) Pretender shell is INCREDIBLY tight, as in I did not want to move the arms. The accessories are showing signs of sticky plastic, however all accessories are still in their baggie (it has been opened). The plastic strip on the internal box is still intact. Diver is entirely complete with all paperwork, stickers unapplied, instructions, robo-points, techspec intact on box, catalogs, and techspec decoder. All internal paperwork is intact in the original baggie.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  2. kuhlio

kuhlio Well-Known Member

I am also considering selling my MP-03 starscream (first release) mib complete stickers unapplied

3. kuhlio

kuhlio Well-Known Member

bump

4. kuhlio

kuhlio Well-Known Member

Bump... a few days until these guys go onto Evil Bay... would like to sell them to fellow collectors!

5. kuhlio

kuhlio Well-Known Member

bump

6. kuhlio

kuhlio Well-Known Member

daily bump

7. kuhlio

kuhlio Well-Known Member

Kup has been sold. Other reissues are avail as well as the DIver and Botcon Set

8. kuhlio

kuhlio Well-Known Member

Reissues are pending botcon 05 set and vintage jap diver are still avail... If interested please om with offers

9. kuhlio

kuhlio Well-Known Member

Reissues have been sold, Botcon 2005 Set and Vitnage Japanese Diver are both still available

10. kuhlio

kuhlio Well-Known Member

BUMP!