Kreon Micro-Changer packaging variants.

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Scaleface, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just noticed a packaging variant for the Kreon Micro-Changers not mentioned on most web sites.

I picked up some extra Micro-Changer Kreons at my local K-Mart and noticed that their bag numbers don't match the numbers posted on most message boards. They have the same last digit, which meant I could identify them but the first numbers had changed.

The ones I bought were on a hanging strip display in the building block isle, not inside boxes. That my have been the reason for the difference.

For instance Galvatron is supposed to have "21451 8", but the one I bought had "21511 8". The rest had the same number changes. For some reason there were no Sunstorms on three strips at Kmart, but maybe they were already sold. I also noticed that the strips were not randomly assorted at all. They had a half dozen Crankcases in a row, then a half dozen Scorponoks, and so on, the next strip was different, but also, hooked on with a bunch of alike toys together.

Attached Files:

2. Starscream Gaga

Starscream Gaga Protoformed This Way

News Credits:
    Here is Australia its different too, but we do have Sunstorm, because I got the whole set.
    I though tit was lame how they were set out. People who don't know the codes and just get them next to eachother are likely to just get 2 of the same.

3. Fast_Draw

Fast_Draw Pretender

News Credits:
    The first 5 numbers are the production number I believe. 21451 would mean the item was made on the 145th day of 2012. You only need to know the last digit that's not part of that string of 5.