KRE-O Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by transfan681, Apr 4, 2012.

1. bsutton1

bsutton1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Does anybody know if those small cube sets are going to be sold individually? I'm only interested in Prowl and Ratchet since I missed out on them.

2. Dean domino

Dean domino Well-Known Member

I hope so because I have no desire for anything city ville

3. Bad Broccoli

Bad Broccoli Well-Known Member

Is there really no hope of them being released in the US? The Samurai Optimus commercial made me think they might be. I actually like the novelty of them and was hoping to get them, but I don't want to pay eBay prices.

4. Unicron007

Unicron007 Well-Known Member

I woundn't worry just yet. Retailers don't place as much orders during the first quarters of the year thus these warriors series and the RID stuff should start showing up anytime now. I would start stopping by Walgreens to check time to time. They seem to have a good circulation of refreshing they're shelves.

5. Dean domino

ive been waiting for the aoe wave 2 since I saw the pics on tfw and that's been around eight months ago or longer and I check or call up te five toys r us around where I live in the South Bay yeah but never give up hope wave 4 started showing up at Walgreens and the 5 sets at big lots

6. Unicron007

Unicron007 Well-Known Member

7. bsutton1

bsutton1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I might as well get the small cube blind case from Entertainment Earth. I hope can at least get both Ratchet and Prowl.

8. Dean domino

Has anyone in the USA tried to contact hasbro to see what's going on with the Kreo line

9. Hollywood Hoist

Hollywood Hoist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I emailed them and they said the Spring line is not coming to the US.

10. There D Hood

There D Hood Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    Terribly lame... but at least they're honest. I just wish they'd stop promoting the things at American conventions and shows then.

11. Dean domino

Kreo

So Kreo is dead in the USA and the only way to get the new stuff is to pay an arm and a leg on eBay , but they fill the shelves of toys r us with rat trap a character that no one wants thanks hasbro

12. There D Hood

There D Hood Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    Err... Rattrap was highly wanted when he was revealed. Same with Rhinox and some of the other now shelfwarming Voyagers. It was a pain trying to find those guys early on. Once they became common, nobody cared anymore. I don't know who is to blame for lack of the Arcee wave (probably Hasbro) but it's unrelated to the lack of Kre-O. As much as we in the Kre-O Appreciation Thread like the stuff, I think we can admit that it's not Hasbro's best seller nor something stores want to take a risk on given its track record. It's just a sad truth.

I want to see the new Kre-O stuff too but shelfwarming Generations is an entirely different aisle/matter. It's like when I see people blaming Kre-O or Construct Bots on what they don't like about Generations or the main line. One doesn't really affect the other. Hasbro just put out a toy that you don't care for. It wasn't Kre-O's fault.

13. dirtweed

dirtweed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I didn't bother reading through the Kre-o cancelled thread so I really don't know why this is a big deal to people all of a sudden, we talked about this on this thread like months ago. We knew this was going to happening.

The people I'd really like to hear from is BBTS. I can't believe they can't or wont try to get hold of any Kre-o stuff. Hell, they're so close they could just drive up to Canada and buy the stuff at retail.

We have had sightings of new packaged Kre-o stuff showing up at Big Lots I would still hold out some small hope of some Kre-o stuff showing up there, maybe around X-mas time.

I have no interest in the Kre-o RID stuff nor those horrible blind packs but the Battle Changers I do want. As it currently stands If bought in a set off eBay, each BC figure will cost about $17 a piece. Now that kind of seams like a lot but think about this, we're paying about $17 for a deluxe sized action figure these days. Right? BC figures are basically deluxe sized Micro-Changers, so it's kind of the same thing.

I'd like to see a photo of a BC figure next to a deluxe sized figure, try to compare the two side by side and see which one I would really want more.

14. Tresob

Tresob Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The thing is, blind packs always sell out around me. Box sets rot on the shelves...individual kreons disappear in the blink of an eye.

15. Dean domino

Yup all the wave 4 microchangers at Walgreens always sell out where I live in San Jose ,

16. computron179

computron179 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Quite right . Every wave was a chore to acquire for me and these things always could be just be out of reach. I had lost hope many times getting them. It was the nature of collecting these

17. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
  18. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
  19. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy aka BrickBotGuy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
  20. Dean domino

They made a scone wave to the Warriors , I wonder if Kreo is ever coming back to the states