koh4711's Collection Thinning Sale!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by koh4711, Aug 13, 2019.

1. koh4711

koh4711 King of Hearts

Ebay:
    Hey all... been debating starting to thin out the collection for a while now, and wouldn't you know it, having to replace a car battery, then repair the AC in our house, THEN replace the rims on our car in one month has provided some pretty good motivation.

Our eBay Listings

I'm going to adding to this each night this week, as putting up everything was a bit too much of an undertaking. It's mostly Prime with some Cybertron/Galaxy Force, CHUG and movie stuff sprinkled in. I imagine this will be an ongoing process and there will be more and more listed over the coming months as we'd like to cover all the expenses if we can... thankfully we at least got financing for the wheel replacement so we have a little time.

2. koh4711

koh4711 King of Hearts

Ebay:
    Updating this as I've now got everything in this first round of sales listed, boxed, etc. Whew.

3. koh4711

koh4711 King of Hearts

Ebay:
    I've got more stuff listed on the eBays now, including some in package figures, a Combiner Wars Sky Lynx, a Reveal the Shield Lugnut and more. Buy them so I don't change my mind and put them back on the shelves!

...no, I won't do that. Probably. Maybe?