KO WST Superion

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by kmopotato, Oct 27, 2012.

1. kmopotato

kmopotato spends too much on this shit

That's a mouthful! Anyways, onto my first review.

Edited out cussing

The KO WST Superion is an obvious knock off of G1 Superion. The plastics feel like any other KO, they've got that lightness/hollow feel to them.

All the bots transform exactly the same way as the G1 figures, but with some articulation removed, such as shoulder rotation. That's been reduced to "Flapping". Silverbolt's head tilt is gone as well.

The articulation is nice and tight in some spots, like the limb-bots legs, but is too tight sometimes that you might rip off their legs, easily fixed by pushing legs back on. However, Silverbolt's thighs suck booty and are flimsy. This could probably be fixed with floor or nail polish (I don't own either)

Stickers are falling off, and aren't even sticky. I don't expect much from a KO though. Detail of them was "eh", and they've gothe stereotypical KO red decepticon logos, so it means this set is SHATTERED MOTHERflipping GLASS.

Superion mode is where this bootyhole shines, his flimsy knees and thighs from Silverbolt shift under his massive 1 ounce girth. They end up in neat battle stances, but if unposed, he may tilt forward as if he was picking up a turd off the floor.

I'd only recommend this dude to people who collect WST, or someone that loves Superion. He could be fixed with joint tighteners, and maybe reprolabels if there are any for him.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i've had him for a long time, and there is a reprolabels set for him, mine's not as floppy as that so ymmv

3. Snake_eyes1975

Snake_eyes1975 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Awesome...I love a good light hearted review that makes me chuckle..thanks!