KO Transformers Headmaster Giftset

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by RoboticPlanet, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    Ok guys. Back to the topic of this awesome KO headmaster giftset. Any other comments of "to open or not to open" will be removed.

2. marvoflg

marvoflg Super Powered Warrior

News Credits:
    There is a few of them up on iOffer again. A little nervous about them but I really want the heads so we will see what happens.

MM

3. Tirade

Tirade Hate Plague Autobot

What are you nervous about, in particular? International shipping from China? The quality of the HMs? Just curious.

4. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Leader Blackout LIVES!!!

News Credits:
    Just got mine in yesterday, after receiving the shipping notification on the 15th. I think I bought them around the 10th.

Fantastic quality, doesn't feel like a KO at all. Might end up selling some of them, really just wanted Shuffler, Trizer and Kirk.

5. marvoflg

News Credits:
    The shipping from China part but i did get a shipping confirmation this morning on it. A lot of people have like the quality so far and this is the only way I will ever get these figures without my wife leaving me.

MM

6. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Leader Blackout LIVES!!!

News Credits:
    That's no fun

7. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is it THAT DAMN HARD to get a box that's in good shape? Damn!!

Ordered from Ebay, that seller was a joke with his packaging so I went to iOffer. Ordered one from there, it was good except for a big crease along the top where it looked as though something heavy sat on the edge of it. But, I've heard great things from the iOffer seller, so I ordered another one.

Got the package yesterday, and the box had apparently been dropped in water and remained there for quite some time, because the box had that "once was soaking wet, but now it's a bit dry" feel to it, so it smelled like absolute ASS. Opened it up, the smell was even worse and the Headmaster set was soaked and warping as well, so...since it was wet, thin cardboard...it pretty much tore apart at the slightest touch.

Geez...

8. heroic_decepticon

heroic_decepticon Cybertronian

damn. am sorry to hear about that.

I bought from iOffer too. Seller put it in a packing box that was just slightly bigger than the toy box so mine got compressed a little. Slight crease at the bottom of the box so it can't stand upright.

9. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    That sucks. I ordered two... one is pushed in quite a bit and the other has a slight depression but in overall good shape.

If anyone is looking for one of the headmasters i'll be selling them for 15$ a piece. Cheaper if you buy more than one. (keeping grand spike). Figured i will keep one set for myself and sell off the other one that has a damaged box. I'll have it listed (with a pic of the box) in my sale thread later.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2010
  10. BlackzaraK

BlackzaraK deceptabum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    i have extra set of white and color, if anyone is interested?? i just want to get what i paid for them.

11. marvoflg

News Credits:
    I got mine today. The box was a little dented but I will just save the front/back of the box regardless as I am far more interested in the toys then the box. Amazing quality, I am so happy i ordered these bad boys.

12. miasboytoy

miasboytoy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    we just did a group buy of 10 sets for vancouver and 17 sets for toronto and everything went smoothly! items arrived safe and sound!