KO SS-38 Optimus Prime (Heavily Modified)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by waffel, Sep 18, 2019.

1. InfinityKitten

InfinityKitten Well-Known Member

2. TickTockGoesTheClock

TickTockGoesTheClock Dōmo arigatō, Mr Roboto.

News Credits:
    Hypothetically, if I were to rarely transform it and not twist the leg joint, would it be likely to randomly break?

3. Sayan Rahman

Sayan Rahman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Highly doubt it

• Like Like x 1
  4. TickTockGoesTheClock

News Credits:
    Well I guess I know what I'll be buying then.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Sephiroth169

Sephiroth169 Well-Known Member

I am glad i have pre ordered this.

Is it correct so far?
    That he does get an Alternate New Head sculpt for the Actual Release?

People that are not sure which Bumblebee
    Optimus to buy; Fire Scorpion, 3A, Toyworld, Aoyi Mech

> Remember: There will be another
    Transformers Movie in the Future, also
    in the New Bumblebee Timeline

And that means: New Optimus Prime Shapes, New Weapons, and thus again new Optimus Figures.

At least for me, it does not make Sense
    To Spend 200-300$ on an BB Optimus now,
    when there will be Updated Movie Versions for sure in the Future.

So far, with 68-70$ and an Updated Head, there can't be any "Wrong Purchase"

I glad Aoyi Mech improved this and the Price is soooo good.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ManelFigures

ManelFigures You can't hear the bass, but you can feel it.

Instagram:
    You're wrong, there's too many people that preffers first desings. For example, there's people that loves the Prime 2007, People that loves ROTF or DOTM Prime, People that loves Knight Prime, but alto there's people that do not like every Prime they design. Me for example, I preffer the first versions, because is the first appereance of the character, the most remarkeable. That's like the people that loves the first Darth Vader armor from New Hope (yes, with the silver and black pins of the mask) and people that loves ESB armor because of the legendary movie that was.
    If they release more Prime Movies (they will), many people will buy more Primes, even if they have one or two "old" figures or twenty. There's people with hundreds of Primes, do you mean that they done "wrong purchases"?. If you're always waiting the last figure, you will never buy one, because always will be released a new Prime every few months. Because he always shall stand. :D :D 

• Like Like x 1
  7. NemesisJazz

NemesisJazz Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    Its huge! The legs do not really worryme unless it gets brittle in the future and not warp or shrink. I like how it does not stress at all while flexing. The price is just insane, but perhaps i will wait for a 2nd run to fix the bugs...

8. Sephiroth169

I know that "Rich Collectors" just buy every Prime from every Company.

But not everyone has 3000$ lying around
    at Home on the Table.

People who not have that much Money to Spend, must Choose "Wise", and Predict the Future.

For Example 3A Prime, very expensive, many People can not buy because of the Price

That was my Advice "Do not grab that now, there will be more Chances, more 3rd Party with more BB Movie Primes, and even movies in the Future"

So the cycle is endless, if you want so.

More Movie Transformers, more Prime Version, more (maybe better) BB Figures.

That statement and Future prediction, is more meant for People that do not have much Money left, and still want a Prime.

"Be Patient, the Prime wars between 3rd Party Companies is far from over"
    > So start to save Money NOW

• Like Like x 3
  9. noisetrigger

noisetrigger Well-Known Member

It seems like the material is nylon instead of some rubbery plastic which might disintegrate.

Nylon is a high end plastic that is strong yet has a surprising amount of flex to it.

My only issue with this figure now is the overly thick wheels. They are like double the thickness of the movie.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2019
  10. octobotimus

octobotimus Bad company ruins good morals

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    That applies to everything. Why buy MP44 when there will just be another prime eventually, or why buy a movie bumblebee, after all, we’ll just get another one next year. If all you think about is the future, You miss out on great figures and never get to appreciate the present.

• Like Like x 3
  11. ManelFigures

Instagram:
    You're wrong again... this is not about "rich collectors". Tell me, how many transformable MPM Primes has being released this year? do you collect every character or only you're collecting Primes?. There's people like me that do not buy every character on the market, just the favorite characters... and believe me, this year I only bought two MPM Primes and four G1 MP Primes, obiuously, KO figures or 3rd party figures... and isn't because I'm rich or something like.
    If you don't like this figure, I respect it, but yes, the cycle is endless and you will never buy a figure because always will be a new Prime every few months. And you will wait and wait... The fact is that YOU have to buy the most you like it (talking about aesthetics of course), even if they will release or not another version.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Sayan Rahman

News Credits:
    Bro there’s no reason to justify your reasoning for purchasing this figure over the more quality Toy World figure lol, most of the people in this thread will buy this guy generally to have a solid budget version of Prime

That was beautiful Octo ;(

• Like Like x 4
  13. TickTockGoesTheClock

News Credits:
    I think we can all agree that Toyworld FL is the better figure but Aoyi Ls13 is fantastic for the price.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Sephiroth169

My comment was not meant that way.

It was mostly made for People who often say
    "I can not afford that". I read that very often here.

That is what I meant with
    "Do not worry if you can not afford it now, there will be better Figures soon"

I had this "Case" with some of my Iron Man Figures; if i had known earlier, that there would be better S.H. Figuarts Iron Man Figures,
    I would have NEVER bought certain older Figures in the first place
    (And thus wasted Money)

From my Point of View Freedom Leader is of Course the better Figure.
    I have so much Money, I could buy every BB Prime.

But I am Upset about the rescent Greedy Nature of 3rd Party Companies and Hasbro.
    Over 300$ for a Masterpiece Beast Wars Megatron IS GREEDY.

So I am glad that there are still Companies like
    Aoyi Mech that "Try" to make the best Figure possible and keep the Price low.

I mean, they only want 70$ for that Prime
    AND they are still improving it WITHOUT asking Customers for more Money / Price increase. I would even pay 90$ for the Figure.

Every other 3rd Party Company would be like
    "Ohhhhhh you guys want a new more Accurate Head yes? Then we will have to raise the Price from 100$ to 130$"
    > That would only be the correct way, if you want your Customers to never buy a Product from you again.

Saw all Videos from Aoyi Mech Prime on Youtube now. Looks very durable for me.
    And the New Head Sculpt is so good.

15. Sayan Rahman

News Credits:
    I disagree with a lot of your points, and think a lot of your arguments are flawed, but let’s try to veer the discussion back onto Black Mambas figure rather than how greedy certain companies can be

• Like Like x 4
  16. ManelFigures

Instagram:
    Your comments become worse in each post. We are talking about LS13 ... Not greedy companies, rich people, future decisions ... If you have "so much money", then why do you complain about the price of TW Prime ?? Buy TW Prime and stop arguing. That comment sounds very prepotent between collectors, dude.

• Like Like x 6
  17. Megawillbot

Megawillbot Well-Known Member

Then do it

• Like Like x 4
  18. Sephiroth169

No, i won't because i think Fire Scorpion Version looks bad. So why waste Money?

Anyway I am excited how this Project here will End. Is there an Estimated Release?

I still can not believe the Figure
    has Light up Effect on Head, Gun and Axe, and they can still offer it for 70$

There must be some Secret behind such a Price...maybe they got Slaves working for them, instead of Factory Mass Production

But a very Collector Friendly Company indeed; People asked for Better Head Sculpt, and they did a new one on Instant.

I hope they have more Projects in the Pipeline.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
  19. Optimango232

Optimango232 Well-Known Member

Okay so don't go around throwing out big words saying you can buy them all. You're kinda talking shit about companies all the time.

Some brands provide more complicated products and that drives up the price because design isn't cheap. This is cheap because hasbro did 70% of the design already.

• Like Like x 4
  20. Sayan Rahman

News Credits:
    Yes a figure that has already been made and copied is almost always going to be cheaper than a figure made from the ground up. It costs lots of money and time to develop new types of details and engineering. That’s normally why the KO’s are way cheaper than the originals, they didn’t have to build the original design

• Like Like x 1