KO Shattered Glass City Commander Armor for Botcon Shattered Glass Optimus Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by wingsaber86, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Coldiron

Coldiron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    On ebay. I got it from seller: xuehui_cn4
    I sent them a message around 2pm Thursday and still have not heard back. I have not bothered to open it other than seeing inside the main box that it is not what I ordered. I am giving him till tomorrow to respond, and if not then I will likely escalate it. I would be happy to ship this to someone in the states he sells to as long as he sends me the one I ordered and the shipping to the buyer is of course paid by the buyer.
    I went through the trouble of hunting down a clear Classics Prime for this, and it might look alright in the SG armor, but that is not what I wanted.

2. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Can someone tell me does the sword/staff upgrade look nice on the armours - and can you get the shield panels to fit on the arms when the armour is still fitted ?

Or only when the inner robot isn't armoured ?

RE:

Don't play a drinking game for every time he says "very nice" you'd soon hurt yourself.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  3. Nemesis251

Nemesis251 Wakanda Forever!!!

Any version of the swords with any version of the armor or SG sword with the SG armor?

4. Nemesis251

Nemesis251 Wakanda Forever!!!

Great minds think alike. I want to do something similar but inverted/reversed

5. Malancthon

Malancthon Kyūkyoku Hakaishin

I think you're referring to the TAW God Sword, right? The sword is not designed to mesh with the armor, just the Prime figure. I think you could attach the shields onto the forearms, as the forearm plates are accessible with the city commander armor on. I don't think the wings/cannon backpack would, since it attaches to the hole on the rotating/swivel bar behind Prime's head, which is covered up by the city commander's chest armor and head. You could probably uncurl it to attach the wings/cannon, but I doubt it would fit very well. I don't have a TAW set to experiment, sorry.

6. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Yes the Taw sword (or it's fake) side panel on the arms - any armout any sword - I just was wondering if post can fit on at the same time the armour hands and the shields.

I'm not as bothered about the backpack - just like the idea of the shield sides on the super mode arms.

7. Coldiron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So the ebay seller got back to me after a second email. He offered a partial refund. I told him that plus new missiles and I would keep this kit. I looked at the missiles and its missing the clip with the peg that connects to the shoulders. He looks interesting on a clear prime.

EDIT for pic:
    [​IMG]

8. nathan_s82

nathan_s82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My seller of both kits and both konvoys backed out. Anyone willing to sell their sets?

9. Coldiron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  10. nathan_s82

News Credits:
  11. stprime

stprime THE コンボイ that the Matrix refused

News Credits:
  12. NaYoung

NaYoung Member

Definetly needed...PM'd!

13. nathan_s82

News Credits:
    Would anyone sell the Clear Commander with Clear Konvoy or their Shattered Glass Commander with Double Shattered Glass Konvoy?

14. Autobot78

Autobot78 G1er

News Credits:
    the ko sg prime im selling does not have the box but the sg city commander trailer does have its box and had never been transformered and has the mods for everything to fit nice and snug and is complete, ko sg prime has weapons no instructions. lmk if you are interested. thanks