KO POTP predaking

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by bacems, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Hougangkid

Hougangkid Constructicon Worker

News Credits:
    Probably since it's by WeiJiang, and they got shut down.

2. Shamax

Shamax Member

Hi I just bought this second hand from another collector. I was wondering what these parts are for? My Rampage/ sabertooth is the only one that has ratchet issues at his hips but I can't tell if they're intended for him. Can anyone help?

Attached Files:

3. Blackhand

Blackhand Well-Known Member

These are replacement parts for combined mode - combined mode shoulder ratchets. As far as I remember, these were horribly weak on "Rampage" so WJ bundled replacement parts with one of the leg bots. If combined ratchets are fine on yours (these parts are compatible with "Divebomb" too), you may keep these as spare parts or throw into trash.

4. cynw32618

cynw32618 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey guys! I know it’s a LONG shot, but does anyone have WeiJiang Predaking for sale or can point me in the right direction please? If not I’ll be perfectly happy with just finding Divebomb as I think I can get the other guys elsewhere, but I’m just drawing a blank on where I can pick him up right now :( 

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  5. Tungg

Tungg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Use Alliexpress app.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lord Mechatron

Lord Mechatron Supreme Commander

Instagram:
    Here you go bro, took me a minute to find my copy, I just bought mines last month. A lil more than what it was going for but isn't that the norm when trying to find out of stock/print figures? Order the "white" version, that's the unboxed version. It's cheaper. That's the one I got.....As a collector I would have loved getting the box but knowing what this thing was going for a couple months ago I said let me go with the cheaper option

79.8US $ |WEIJIANG 5in1 Predaking Divebomb Rampage Headstrong G1 Transformation Oversize War Eagle Movie Action Figure Model Robot Toys|Blocks| - AliExpress

Another thing I forgot to mention. Since you have Dive bomb. If that price for the full set is too much, I actually have the leg bots for sale. I was trying to piece together the individual bots because it would have been cheaper but I couldn't find the armbots no where so when I found the full set I said Fuxx it and bought it. Literally hours prior to that I bought the leg bots so since I have the full set I have no use for these leg bots. Let me know if interested. I just want what I paid for them which isn't much.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  7. cynw32618

cynw32618 Well-Known Member

News Credits:

That’s AMAZING, thanks so much! All the Aliexpress Predakings seemed to blend into one another, then every time I’d click it’d be sold out and it was either one of the legs or NBK Devastator or something like that.

That’s perfect, can’t thank you enough. And I’ve edited my last post, what I meant to say was I can find every bot but Divebomb sorry! He’s the one I’m struggling with, the other 3 I can pick up pretty cheap. Like you say though I may just have to bite the bullet and pick them up as a pack of five though, I think finding him on his own will be a struggle.

If I somehow find Divebomb on his own in the next few days though I’ll definitely take you up on the spares you have though, you’ve been a great help to me here.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lord Mechatron

Instagram:
    Not a problem. I've only managed to find the leg bots and Dive Bomb, came across him at least 3 times while searching but couldn't manage to find the rest of the pieces. Said F it once I found the set. Either way, good luck with your findings. Take care.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is this MP scale?

10. CapZat

CapZat Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    he's bigger than Jinbao's Feral Rex, so yeah, somehow, MP combiners scales are weird because only 1 MP Combiner was ever produced right now, TW Devastator, and he isn't even an official MP so the "official" scale of an MP Combiner is still Unknown

11. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is that a yes?

12. Lord Mechatron

Instagram:

No, he's the same size as Hasbro's Predaking. This KO version is just upgraded. ex: No hollow gaps, different paint and sculpting on individual bots and a few other differences. I have both Hasbro and KO and I prefer the KO more

• Like Like x 2
  13. bryan_too

bryan_too go home

Thank you! A bit costly but I have no choice as this might be my last resort. I messed up repairing my Rampage with superglue and essentially thought I could replace both limbs. Turns out Divebomb doesn't exist as as standalone anymore.

*Sigh* A shame really

• Like Like x 1
  14. spark crusher

spark crusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    well, after a year and a half, a refund, buying a replacement and the seller going quiet, i finally have the sword for my preds from faithtoptalk XD

• Like Like x 3
  15. Kung Fu Roo

Kung Fu Roo Well-Known Member

cheaper to buy the offical than that listing huh.

Anyone from AUS want to come off theirs?

16. bryan_too

bryan_too go home

Good news! I found both limbs! Rampage from Taobao and Divebomb from Indonesia. Did some parts transplant on the shoulder bits and voila!

IMG_20210916_120124.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  17. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone here have a junker of the Rampage or Divebomb? I need the red highlighted ratchet piece in the photo that's for the combined shoulder rotation joint. I don't know if the inner ratchet assembly is the same as the one on the Hasbro version but I thought I'd give it a shot. A couple years back I received a Predaking with this ratchet piece stressed and I haven't gotton around to trying to find a new one until now. Between this, the Hasbro one, or DNA one, any version of the ratchet would do so my Predaking could hold up its arm again.

IMG_20211021_094411 (1).jpg

18. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    I still wished this guy got the Skittles treatment....

19. Tungg

Tungg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Is there even a g2 style sheet for it?

20. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    I dunno, but I was talking about the KO CW skittlebots. Yellow Silverbolt and brawl, green Alpha Bravo and swindle, blue blastoff and skydive, orange Vortex and Air Raid, and red Onslaught, fireflight and Defensor.

As for Predaking, it would've been neat to see two different skittlebots variations so you could probably mix it up to whatever you'd like. I'd probably go the most green/blue route I could.

Edit: I also wished they undersized this lad like Devs did.

• Like Like x 1