KO OS Unique Toys Nero (Galvatron)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by SaiStarCommander27320, Oct 5, 2022.

1. siniquezu

siniquezu Well-Known Member

2. Easterburn

Easterburn Your friendly neighborhood Digibasher

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
  3. EPiiCxPrime

EPiiCxPrime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I wasn’t gonna pre order it…then I saw I could basically get it for £50. So put down a deposit for it, gonna pay it off next month.

• Like Like x 2
  4. GaboCO316

GaboCO316 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    In my experience those ratchets did get kinda lose. Dunno if diecast will be overkill, but definitely an improvement

• Like Like x 4
  5. EPiiCxPrime

EPiiCxPrime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I think that might be to help with the problem that the Original Nero had with being a bit too too heavy. I would imagine it’s done to add more weight to bring its centre of gravity down more towards his hips rather than his torso like the Original

• Like Like x 1
  6. octobotimus

octobotimus Bad company ruins good morals

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Most of the diecast on the original was in the legs already.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Kevin Iaquinto

Kevin Iaquinto 8 Strings Enthusiast

News Credits:
    That silver plastic looks like the cheap plastic they used for LS 06

• Like Like x 4
  8. Zoo

Zoo Yuh Mein

Does anyone know if we're getting a stanley tucci figure too. I'd prefer a HA sized one, but wouldn't mind the UT standard size either

• Like Like x 1
  9. Easterburn

Easterburn Your friendly neighborhood Digibasher

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    You mean Mr. Worldwide? Or was that Jeff Bezos?
    I thought that figure just a preorder bonus?

10. ColdMangoJuice

ColdMangoJuice Todos saúdam Megatron! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Just got Nero like a month ago and it's a masterpiece. Such a great figure. One of the best purchases I have made in regards to transformers. Wasn't tempted to double dip on the youth version, but can't pass this one up. Added sculpted details, small but neat upgrades like articulated fingers (don't know why this isn't standard on this level of figure) and a more proportional head, bigger overall size which is great if you want more scaling options (Nero is too small next to the likes of OSKO Challenger and UT Dragoon imo and scales best with the MPM line sized figures), and it's a great price. Nero is not going anywhere, but this BMB Galvatron is gonna be a very nice addition to the collection (assuming no QT issues).

• Like Like x 4
  11. erwinsims

erwinsims Well-Known Member

I NEED!!!!!! to see the alt mode!
    I am curious if it scales well with LS03F Optimus Prime

• Like Like x 1
  12. Vendace

Vendace Well-Known Member

I’m very excited for this. I’m still holding off till initial reviews before pulling the trigger and paying the rest of it, but I can get this for basically $25 bucks if I use my ShowZ points. It’s been a good couple years for movie bot fans.

• Like Like x 1
  13. erwinsims

I am still abit torn but I am a vehicle scale kinda guy and with my BMB Optimus, it seems Nero is already at the right width and height..just a little (3 cm) to short to really get to the 1:28 scale but close enough.. If this is to big it might just look odd.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Zoo

Zoo Yuh Mein

It would probably scale the same with LS03f as the original would either bas mpm prime or the original. Check those two and maybe see how the math adds up. Its not ideal but it's the current best solution

15. erwinsims

You are right, It is a challenge.. I hope to see more of this figure in altmode soon.
    Altmode is where I base my collection on but robotmode has to kinda match. UT Nero looks close in scale to LS03F but would be to short in botmode.. and since they have a (os) tlk prime they might scale it with him and then it might work since that optimus isnt mpm sized. it is hard being patient.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Zoo

Zoo Yuh Mein

I know haha, waiting sucks. I have both LS03f and the BS03 tlk Optimus and they're roughly the same height, with LS03f being slightly taller. If I remember in the movie, galvatron and Optimus were similar heights. If I had to guess, I would say he may be a head taller than your Optimus. As for vehicle mode. If Nero was upscaled the same percentage as challenger (BS03 tlk Optimus) then the vehicle mode will be a bit off, but not by too much. The screenshot below is emgos review of Nero, and his comparison to ut challenger. I also linked original MPM scale with original challenger, and tomorrow I can show how LS03f scales with challenger os, to help paint a better picture. Hope this has helped Screenshot_20221013_232908_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20221013_233145_YouTube.jpg

17. erwinsims

Thank you for this! I feel the Galvatron truck from Nero is the right size cab..
    I used the video linked below since it measures (in metric) and compares it to LS03 (the regular one) so that makes me a little curious as to how the OS compares with my prime, especially since my Ls03f is no longer standard (customized head, altered body, movable hands, narrowed tanks in altmode etc.) I feel the Oversized would work best in botmode but the truck of Nero is already (if 3.5 cm to short in length) perfectly 1:28.. it is a world of luxury we have to be able to pick and choose our model by size.. pure unadulterated luxury but if there is a choice lol

I am extremely interested in your LS03F vs OS Challenger.. If both modes would be an option I would love to see that to.. I always have been curious as to how big that truck is.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Zoo

Zoo Yuh Mein

Sorry it took me a while. What I've discovered is that challenger ko in vehicle mode is much smaller than LS03f. That's interesting but also understandable. Some figures compress more than others. I've linked a few images below

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  19. erwinsims

Ah good! Thank you for these! Looks like the BMB OS Nero might indeed be the one to buy.. nice collection in the back by the way! I see some familiar faces lol

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  20. Zoo

Zoo Yuh Mein

Haha ty. I've got that same Ironhide on the way and I've been considering picking up HA twins

• Like Like x 1