Heavy/Scratch: KO Mini Devastator

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Omegaonline, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Omegaonline

Omegaonline Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    hi. Sorry, but no plans to do any further variants of these parts. I just don’t have the time anymore :( 
    Also, if you swap out Longhauls arms, then the normal Devastator connections don’t work. Not because he can’t connect to hook. It’s actually because he becomes too wide for the standard attachment of bonecrusher and scavenger to hook when they become arms for Devastator.

2. Omegaonline

Omegaonline Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    yeah. I’ve heard several people say they’ve had problems with the set. That sucks.
    I actually bought two sets. One was the cool become brave boxed set. And then I bought another set as a spare that was loose.
    In both cases it seems as though I lucked out as I didn’t have problems with either.

neither set is perfect. The plastic is very thin because the makers just down scaled everything. Actually very clever in my opinion, but functionally not that robust.

was it just bonecrusher that you had a problem with or did all the figures have issues?

3. Hyoumaru

Hyoumaru M.S.B.S. ver. 10.5

Pulling from my BST thread (someone bought it at this point)

Scrapper - Head can't stay stowed away securely in any mode, iffy paint on face

Scavanger - tabs are too long for the treads/shoulders to transform correctly (could be corrected with shortening them), Iffy paint on face

Mixmaster - "dirty plastic" patch on area of the leg (completely hidden in all modes)

Long Haul - No issues (head was removed to transplant onto TFC Heavy Labor)

Bonecrusher - second left-pelvis tab instead of a right pelvis tabhole means robot mode crotch can't assemble correctly (could be corrected with removing the tab and carving a hole), right tab is too large for treads to plug into (could be corrected by sanding the tab down)

Hook - feet don't compress well in vehicle/combiner mode