KO Guard City

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Malach Ra, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    //

2. jason jupiter

jason jupiter weird/ rare g1 KO hunter

hey malach, lol.

this guy used to be my hookup for taiwan bootlegs, i got a star saber, bruticus, and road caeser from him. you can try asking him for the autobot menasor set too, but it looks like his bootleg stock is pretty dry and his starting prices have increased dramatically. i bought from him 6 years ago and back then his feedback was in the 20's.

the quality on the version you won is very nice, you'll like it. should come with full accessories and sticker sheet as well, i was lucky enough to buy one as well. these were pictures i took from my old site, you can see some of the more obvious differences i picked out, check out the weird "autobot" symbol:
    http://www.geocities.com/kidk0rrupt/bdefensor/bdefensor.htm

3. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    it's kinda funny, I always viewed these things as a sort of "grey market" bootleg, since the quality's so high. I got a road caesar, dinoking, and black bacchus (sp?) that seemed just like the originals, minus the logos and maybe an accessory or two. they cost a bit more than normal bootlegs, but still only a fraction of the cost of the originals.

4. Hotspot17

Hotspot17 Search and Rescue: Vet

News Credits:
    CZ found one of these from a seller in NY. I think it only ended around $24-$40 but the condition wasn't as good. I would say around a C7-C8 box. I wish I got it now but had other things on my plate. Nice score!:p