KO Dinobots. How do you rate them?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Former_Cerberus, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Former_Cerberus

Former_Cerberus Member

I've been flicking through ebay recently and have been looking at these KO dinobots that are floating about.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Transformers-G1-KO-Reissue-Dinobot-SWOOP-80s-Version_W0QQitemZ330224749272QQihZ014QQcategoryZ4696QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Now personally when I was a kid I never got a chance to get the dinobots and would love to find the originals. But when I saw these I wondered if I should just get them instead?

What are you opinions on them?

p.s. sorry I'm sure you've all probably spoke of these before. What can I say...i'm a right newbie.

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. Former_Cerberus

Former_Cerberus Member

hmmm....so swoop seems to be an ok buy. Did anyone buy Grimlock, Sludge or Slag? (not too sure if snarl is available yet cos I havent seen many of him about)

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I wanted to get them, but when I realized I could get some pretty minty originals for that price, I decided to go vintage instead. You do realize that for $80 you can get a really nice Dinobot? The only KO worth getting is Swoop because his original with good chrome is gonna cost more than $80.

5. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I have the KO Grimlock; he's pretty damn nice, except for a few (relatively easily remedied) loose joints.

6. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I'd be tempted to get Sludge as he is the only one I need to have them all now. I could check the quality with him.

7. Paladine

Paladine Well-Known Member

Sludge's quality is pretty good. I'm very happy with him. I would say he and Grimlock are the highest quality ones.