KO Classics Seekers Trio (one is real!)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by aledromo, Jan 14, 2017.

1. aledromo

aledromo Decepticon at the Gate

I've got an offer you'll need to read.

I have a trio of ghost/clear seekers. Starscream is the official Takara version. Skywarp and Thundercracker are knockoffs. I have no way to prove that Starscream is an official version, but I mention it here for reasons that will be made clear later.

Starscream is in fine condition. And may be transformed with confidence as many times as you like. He's beautiful in both modes. Skywarp and Thundercracker? Well, Skywarp is fine. A little less lustrous than the other two when light hits him. Thundercracker looks the best by far. Unfortunately, Thundercracker being a KO his wing joint broke when I tried to transform him. To be fair, it was like the sixth time I had done so.

He's probably fixable if you're willing to sacrifice another seeker to get the wing part you'd need. And even without it you could make him into a fine display piece. In any case, I'll sell you all three of them for $60 plus shipping. This is like getting Skywarp for his current ebay price (if you can find him), Starscream for a massive discount (and remember, he's real: which in this context I mostly mention because I stand by his quality and durability 100%), and I'll throw in Thundercracker for free. My advice is not to handle the KO guys much.

Let me know if you're interested. I would have kept them but I'm the kind of guy that can't keep my hands off my toys and this tragedy broke my heart.

2. Ranz

Ranz Well-Known Member

What size are these seekers? Why no pics?

3. aledromo

aledromo Decepticon at the Gate

They're the classics ones. So, like, classics deluxe size? I mean, if anyone wants pics pm me an email address.