Knockout and Breakdown?

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by calledunknown, Jan 22, 2019.

1. calledunknown

calledunknown Active Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I know they got transplanted into the comics from TFP, but the wiki makes it seem like they got dropped after a while which is a little upsetting
    since it seems breakdown never came back after Knockout got turned into a drone I guess?
    I was hoping since the comics are over that someone could tell me if they met again or if the wiki is right and that's just how they ended up.

2. TheSuperion

TheSuperion No am Bishoujo!

The spoilers you are referring to don't have anything to do with IDW. They're part of Beast Wars: Uprising, which is an entirely separate continuity. Knockout was never turned into a done in the comics. He just stop appearing after the Till All are One Annual.

• Like Like x 1
  3. calledunknown

calledunknown Active Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    ah, okay! i hadn't read the comics so i was assuming the wiki for Knockout was split into arcs rather than completely separate series. Thank you for replying! Still bummed they just stopped showing up but i guess thats ok. thanks!

4. Boatformer

Boatformer #HaulOfFame

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Knock Out did appear in Unicron, though only briefly. But, really, the TAAO Annual was one of the last Cybertron-set stories in the IDWverse - he didn't really have a chance to show up after.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ProtectronPrime

ProtectronPrime Subjectively Objective

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It was really just the arms/hands. The mold had a pretty cool transformation sequence/design.

6. simpatico

simpatico Intern for Straxus

I love Knock Out and would love him to pop up in the reboot, but as a Decepticon medic this time, like in Prime. I miss him and Starscream's banter. Also the Cons could use their own Ratchet.

• Like Like x 1