Minor/Repaint: Kingdom Red Alert (rear end/leg swap)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by dragonflye18, Aug 21, 2021.

1. dragonflye18

dragonflye18 Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    red.jpg red2.jpg red3.jpg

i decided to exparament by swaping the kingdom legs with the siege legs . it actuly looks like a better lamborghini countach shape wise . i also have the nonnef spoiler on him . i have to strip the red paint and swap tires . and im going to try to brighten the white to match some how . also thinking of swapping the red arms for the white ones to make it more g1 animation accurate

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 14
  2. Shepard Prime

Shepard Prime 1st Cybertronian Spectre of the Galactic Council

I was really hoping this would work. I love the front end of K. Red/Swipe but heavily prefer the rear end of Siege. Good work!

3. JomasterII

JomasterII The Space Consultant from Jolo

News Credits:
    Great, but what does Siege Alert look like with Kingdom Alert's rear half? :p 

4. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I did the same thing, you beat me to posting. Looks so much better. I also switched out the arms

5. spencer1984

spencer1984 Well-Known Member

That does look much better!

6. dragonflye18

dragonflye18 Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    im thinking on picking up a 2nd siege to cannibalise and exparament with to whiten it to match . the arms are the same from the bicep down so thinking of just poping them off at the mushroom peg and swapping them too . .. the rear end of the seige looks like the earth mode more than the kingdoms rear end . i relise they were trying to remold alot but the kingdoms rear end has no tail lights and the vents are sopost to stick up like ears like te siege but on the kingdom they are set way in and dont stick up at all . the kingdoms rear end feels almost lazy with no tail lights too . as where the siege rear end is sculpted way better having tail lights and the ear like vents and with the nonnef spoiler looks like an earth mode evin more . i know to remove the paint rubbing alcohol . i know how to de yellow plastic with peroxide and sun light but the plastic is off white to begin with so i dont know how effective that would be . how do you think it would react to sitting in bleach ???? to whiten it..

7. Ghostmachina

Ghostmachina Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    i did it too..it much more nicer

Attached Files: