kingdom package new photo

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by seton, Oct 22, 2020.

1. transform75

transform75 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Found even these, I never saw during presentation, vehicle mode, accessories with fossilizers and a group shot with only beast wars / without "G1" characters

Back on topic, nice packages, truck mode is big on artwork, they did bother create new artworks, that is cool

HASF03665L00-2.jpg HASF03665L00-18.jpg HASF03665L00-23.jpg HASF03665L00-15.jpg HASF03665L00-16.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. weevil

weevil CHUG Fan!

News Credits:
    Beast Megatron\'s art looks great but I can\'t see Beast Megatron\'s robot mode.

3. opoptimus

opoptimus SUN WUKONG, not Son Goku.

News Credits:
    That Prime box art is delicious..almost makes me want to get it just for the packaging.

man these Kingdom packaging designs are so good!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:
    just don’t feel the need to. I live in Des Moines. We have 7 targets and 7-8 Walmart’s do it’s not too bad with getting stuff and since I’m a vendor that frequents them it’s not hard for me to find stuff. Even all the way back to the when I was a kid with beast wars and in high school and college with the unicron trilogy I’ve only shopped retail unless of course it’s a Takara or online exclusive. I also live alone and am unmarried so I will admit I have the free time to go out and look. I also understand folks with families can’t do it all the time but I also grew up with friends that only shop online because they’re hardcore introverts who are embarrassed to buy toys in public. I’ll admit that’s what I see when I hear only hear about people who buy only online. I try not to view the fandom that way the best I can but I did grow up first hand seeing people refuse to buy in stores and keep that view out of my posts because my real word friends were embarrassed to and get upset when its sold out and I’m like “then go to target and buy it! I saw 5!” “Nooo I can’t do that”

• Like Like x 2
  5. bagofshhh

bagofshhh Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wonder if this will be the last line with the window on the box. It seems to be getting smaller and smaller.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SeiberBirdR

SeiberBirdR Birbicon, Metal-Head

News Credits:
    I am looking fort to no windows in the box.

7. Smitty.1981

Smitty.1981 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Will Prime even be visible while in him box?

• Like Like x 1
  8. BlaminisPrime

BlaminisPrime Neighborhood cute boy

Twitter:
    Its only fitting, Siege was Red, Earthrise is Blue, Kingdom will be Yellow. I wonder how yellow would\'ve looked on the origjnal unicron trilogy theme

9. ophyjgjhnfn

ophyjgjhnfn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Same here. Kid, full time job, home owner with repairs and the usual projects, lack of money, lack of time... Anything I've bought (including Big Powered during our last pre-birth appointment!) has been online for so long just because it's more convenient to my available "free" time and because our Target and Wal-Mart are the absolute pits for carrying literally anything. Wal-Mart hasn't tried in four years. Their toy aisle is a perpetual wasteland. It's so empty.

10. OriginalFire

OriginalFire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How will this Prime be different or is it the Earthrise one in New packaging? When do these release?

• Like Like x 1
  11. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    Oh man back when online shopping was a chore! I remember being a kid and they announced that Hasbro would be importing some of the BWII figures and I saw the prices and thought "WHAAAAT?!" compared to know and that's basically what they cost.

I lived in a town where the only source of BW was the Kmart a 2 mile bike trip (thankfully a straight shot from my house without even having to cross any major streets). So I'd frequently bike there just to look at what was around. And since this was before the internet was as readily available you wouldn't really know what was coming until it popped up in stores. So that was always a bonus. And since there weren't as many quick ways to take/share photos, any time you heard about a new figure it was word of mouth from someone who saw it in stores.

Like, I saw Tripredacus in stores and then a friend of mine was talking about the "Eagle, elephant, and lion combiner" that he saw at another store elsewhere.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:
    And I totally get that now talking to others because like I said the only interactions I’ve mainly had are friends I grew up with that literally live their parents basements still and will only buy online because they don’t want to go out and get a this stuff in person. I seriously grew up with the stereotypical nerd and all the cliches. I’m the only one who didn’t end up like that thankfully.

And I don’t want anyone on here who lives that way to take what I’m saying as offensive or a dig at them for how they live. You do you.

I also understand that yes, scalpers exist and ordering/preordering is a safe way to get what you want. I know three scalpers in my city. Not personally but I’ve seen them since I frequent stores for my job. I was just telling fenrys yesterday I watched 2 of them at a Walmart I service for my job stand outside till 7am and waited around for 2 hours till the new Star Wars black series was stocked and they wiped the section out and said they were gonna split up and hit the rest of the Walmart’s in the city. Buddy of mine told me when when I told him that his coworker went to a Walmart for those same figures and saw a dude with 4 of each figure and actually confronted him and asked for one of each because he was being an asshole taking them all and they guy actually said “sorry but I already got buyers for these. They’re sold”

13. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    I pre-ordered Gigawatt while sitting in the doctor's office waiting for the results of a rapid-COVID test so I could go up to the delivery room and be with my wife. (The test came back negative, thank god.)

Those are the worst. Only times I've done similar are when I know people personally who want them and I'm selling them at cost.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:
    good and congrats! I think I ordered line in a bathroom. Set a time for the announcement time and ran in while working haha

15. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I sometimes allow a thought to pass through my mind only to have it quickly snatched away as heresy- where am I going to put all of this stuff when these start coming out?! Then I glance around at my various surfaces where figures begin to collect and notice how cool they look and how other figures may need to come down to make space for these Kingdom figures. Problem solved...

16. ThunderDestron

ThunderDestron Vast predatory bird

I mean, it does run on...
    fossil fuels

Edit: I didnt realize this was already said lol. Well played

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    Definitely a lot of mass on him. My hope is that he mirrors the Masterpiece scale and is eye to eye (more or less) with ER Megatron.

18. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This made my day. Thank you.

19. Memph99Q4Ev

Memph99Q4Ev Well-Known Member

The ties are for display, effects cost of packaging, and to help prevent shrinkage. When I worked for TRU, you would find empty packages all the time, especially Beast Wars and WWF. PPL would just open a box or rip that plastic window off the front of pegged items and then make off. Now, a person has to sit there and crack all of those plastic ties, and the shit is loud (not sure if that's by design too). After the change, we would find now partially opened packages, but the product was still there. It doesn't have anything to do with the fig itself fortunately.

20. PawarLOS

PawarLOS Member

Looks like Kingdom Prime does have one difference from Earthrise Prime.  It looks like the silver stripe below his windows is now white.

• Like Like x 1