Kingdom Line Inserted Cards

Discussion in 'Transformers Trading Card Game (TCG) Discussion' started by Tef, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Tef

Tef Well-Known Member

Not sure if the topic is in the right place... it's not really a Card Game... But the search turns up nothing about the Kingdom Cards so here it is.

To those who have some Kingdom Figures (deluxe or Voyagers) What cards did you get? I'm wondering how many cards there is... I bought 5 figures and only gotten 3 different cards:

-Optimus Prime (sticker) Prime dead floating in space (as the card under the sticker)
    -Blackarachnia Close up (sticker) Blackarachnia crouching pose (as the card under the sticker)
    -Ark in space (sticker) Ark crashed in a mountain (as the card under the sticker)

Is there anymore? A listing somewhere?
    Here's Pictures of mines
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Moderator

News Credits:
    Are they sticker cards like the old Armada ones? The curve on them make it seem that way.

3. Tef

Tef Well-Known Member

never heard about them Armada ones.... but yeah they are stickers, and when you peel the stickers you get a different looking card underneath it.

4. jaws

jaws Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So far I have The Ark and Dinobot cards

5. DashFox

DashFox New Member

Ok this is a little confusing I can't post the link because I literally signed up to answer this for you there are 4 cards in wave 1 one but but when you peel the the sticker away the gimmick is literally called peel to reveal so if you are doing a search on the item make sure you type peel to reveal in your search

So I am paraphrasing here

"the cards as they are represent where the character is right now in their story right now but reveal the card underneath the sticker we'll reveal a possible future for that there will be 4 sticker cards in wave 1 but underneath there is a total of 16 different cards which fate do you get"

"peel to reveal" now I don't know if there are different fates for different characters but that one above showed what looks like a very there's Optimus Prime.... it's a bit of a shame that there's not a sticker for every character but I think they wanted to incentivise you to sticker away to see one of the characters I guess if you go all 16 then you could keep 4 untouched ones

That's why it's a pity so many of the the other characters got shoved into the studio like scourge series yet so cyclonus is here and Galvatron is back in Titans return and and unless you upgraded yours with kits we really need a new one one which would be good considering with had so many Ultra mangus's lol

Sorry if I confused you a lot what but but this is the gimmick for this series is " Peel to reveal" if you skip to the end and peel 1of4 stickers off to reveal the Fate of one of the characters there are four different stickers that 16 different cards under

6. DashFox

DashFox New Member

Sorry I can't post links yet but literally just tight Transformers Kingdom peel to reveal and you should get a lot of information

7. That Guy

That Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'll admit they're less interesting to me that I thought they would be. I was hoping for some real clean art, but with the holo sticker that's not really the case.

8. Nemesis Scourge

Nemesis Scourge Unicron's finest

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Gimmick cards like these are not for me. Hasbro should skip stuff like that in my opinion in order to focus more on the toy.

9. Cardion

Cardion A Knock Off The Old Block

News Credits:
    I kind of think these cards take the place of rubsigns or holograms as "signs of authenticity". It's how you can tell that your figure isn't just a knock off.

• Like Like x 1
  10. 55buckets

55buckets More Ultra Magnus Please :P

So far I've seen 5 diff. sticker cards so far from the internet.
    I really don't have the best luck getting diff. cards, I've got 3 OP,1 megatron,1 dinobot.....

11. 55buckets

Add Dinobot and Megatron to the list currently I've seen 5.

• Like Like x 1
  12. 55buckets

IMAG8755~2.jpg

Here's what I've got so far,traded an OP for another Megatron since I've got 3 OP lol
    I know there will be more in Wave 3 in the summer, but I'm wondering how many total for the current two waves.

13. Jalaguy

Jalaguy has no known physical weaknesses

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    There's four each wave, so eight so far - there's a list here.

14. 55buckets

Good to know thanks, it would to perfect if the site also has shown all diff. pics. :)