Kingdom Inferno, Huffer, Ractonite, Core SS & Megs Official Pics Revealed

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tony_Bacala, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Chareos

Chareos Needs New Omnibots

News Credits:
  2. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    Do you have the link to Dinobot? I haven't found anything in Voyager Class yet.

Edit: Nevermind, found the link in the Amazon thread.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
  3. Grand Slam

Grand Slam "The sounds of war are history speaking."

• Like Like x 5
  4. Chareos

Chareos Needs New Omnibots

News Credits:
    Great, thanks for the info!

5. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Noah's Freshman Album

News Credits:
    Think of it as the cost of materials. How those materials are used determine if a Leader is CW Ultra Magnus or Siege Ultra Magnus.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Grand Slam

Grand Slam "The sounds of war are history speaking."

No worries. I should clarify that on the Leader side it’s Prime if that’s a wave 1 case and Ultra Magnus if it’s wave 2. In the latter case, it’s Megatron that is the repack, which is why I assumed wave 1.

• Like Like x 1
  7. IronPrime2169

IronPrime2169 Frequently Commits Seeker Sacrilege

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I was wondering when the “G1 vs Bay” argument would rear its head. Liking different things has suddenly become illegal, apparently. “I would love for Studio Series to have been eliminated or way parred down so I could get more of what I want”, Jesus Christ, do you realize how entitled that is? You want a part of the franchise to just be ignored, because you didn’t like it? Not to mention, you try to invalidate a portion of the fan base for liking something? Not a single piece of TF media is flawless. The bay movies have flaws (although they have a lot more of them, granted), Prime has flaws, Beast Wars has flaws, and yes, hard as it may be to believe, G1 has flaws. Just because something isn’t perfect (which, nothing ever will be, as perfection is subjective) doesn’t mean people are wrong for liking it.

• Like Like x 9
  8. KFGatri

KFGatri Madman with a Blue Box

Ebay:
    KIngdom is a step in the right direction. Your Siege examples are just one or two figures in an entire line, very poorly done. Meanwhile a few years back we were getting Armada Starscream, Rattrap, Waspy. Rhinox, Tankor, Sky-Byte (pretty much the only mainstream RiD update figure EVER!), Lioconvoy, Hot Shot, WFC/FOC figures, etc. Generations lived up to its name. We were getting G1 mixed with IDW, BW, BM, UT, Aligned. There was something for everyone. The variety was interesting. For the last few years, if you wanted more than G1 you were SOL. Hopefully the presence of BW in Kingdom means we'll get the variety back.

And yes, Hasbro has been giving us the most recognizable versions. Over and over and over and over again. And even when they could have done something different, with GUOP, they chickened out and didn't do the Cybertron homage properly - the base robot head was all wrong. It's kind of hard to get super excited about the 6th G1 Optimus in two years, even if one of them did a bad Galaxy Convoy cosplay. Kingdom gives me hope that we'll see a better variety, but if Hasbro goes back to all G1 all the time after Kingdom, I'm probably going to be done collecting. I'm happy with the G1 remakes I already have, so I've slowed drastically with Siege and ER. I have no real need to go for another round of G1 red truck, silver tank, white jet (and repaints), cop car, etc.

I'm not big on SS myself - I only have about a half dozen - but I don't mind it existing. At least there's one portion of the non-G1 fandom being served. Try being a RiD01 fan!

But I'm not speaking from the same vantage point with G1. I love G1. I like that we're getting great G1 updates. But I also love most other TF incarnations, and want to see them revisited as well.

• Like Like x 2
  9. slochmoeller

slochmoeller Well-Known Member

You seem to have missed the point of my argument. My argument is that despite despising that part of the franchise, I recognize other people don't, and Hasbro is very much in the right from a brand management perspective to do the line despite my wishing they wouldn't so I can get more of what I want. It's the same as other people saying they shouldn't do so much g1 when they could do something new or Armada or Rid or whatever. It just makes too much sense to not do so much G1.

But yeah, I won't apologize for my views on Bay verse. The idea of people growing up on Bayverse and having it be their favorite iteration of Transformers is the kind of thing that makes me think that things like love, justice, kindness, empathy, beauty, art, etc are truly only illusions and that at bottom man is nothing but an arbitrary arrangement of matter. That Suicidal nihilism is the only logical position and that on balance, the death of life in the universe is probably for the best. But hey, that's just me, like what you want!

10. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wave 2 Deluxes minus Arcee and wave 2 Voyagers ordered and paid for.....

NEXT!

• Like Like x 4
  11. Cadeho

Cadeho Well-Known Member

I'm ashamed ... how could I forget who I accuse Hasbro of forgetting... SKIDS... we need a new SKIDS!

• Like Like x 1
  12. vicious7171

vicious7171 chillin like a villain

Little worried that Huffer's elbow ROM will be weak. Looks single-jointed and not coming anywhere near 90 degrees. Love the blue/lavender color on him though. He looks hilariously easy to transform, like, 10 seconds easy. Will probably get him and Inferno.

13. fathi_haziq

fathi_haziq Petrolhead

News Credits:
    wtf.gif

• Like Like x 11
  14. Mardroid

Mardroid Well-Known Member

I’ve preordered Huffer and Inferno from Star Action Figures . (Seems to be my go to place for transformers preorders now.) I was going to order Airazor too (love the falcon form) but declined this time. Spending a bit too much on this stuff lately (and shelled out on an MP Megatron recently albeit at a very good price). Of course I’ve been known to change my mind.

I was thinking of the two core figures too, (mainly thinking of the Ark figure) but they’re not really my kind of thing.

15. JJJ

JJJ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well if that's what they're doing (and I don't really think they are), then they've no idea why people are buying what Magic Square, New Age, and the others are making. It isn't simply because they're small; it is much more than that.

16. AOEGalvatronRox

AOEGalvatronRox Collector

News Credits:
    I don’t think anyone asked you to apologize. If you don’t like the Bay films, that’s cool. I’m not gonna piss in your wheaties or whatever. I just find it hilarious that you can spew garbage like this, and nobody really bats an eye. Yet, a bunch of members on this site get caught up in their feels when someone uses the term Geewunner.
    5AB9E492-F9B1-4117-9E0A-9EB6AF41F94E.gif

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 12
  17. michael mercado

michael mercado Active Member

ya but brawn in titans return is meh. look at what they're doing to cliffjumper and huffer. the mini bots look alot better then ever. they need a brawn, gears, beach comber :)  never liked warpath so it's whatever. or pipes. i'm hoping brawn studio movie version. remember he was the first to die. will be forever remembered and traumatized by that scene lol

• Like Like x 2
  18. g1_fanatic

g1_fanatic Well-Known Member

Hi.  First, I\'m sorry if this has been answered already but is the Kingdom  Arcee the same as the Earthrise Arcee?

19. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes

• Like Like x 2
  20. g1_fanatic

g1_fanatic Well-Known Member

Thank you, sir. That saves me some money from buying a case or another one or a variant of one.

• Like Like x 1