Kingdom Deluxe Wave 4 found at US Retail

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ApocalypseThruster, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Sponge

Sponge Herald of Unicron

News Credits:
    Wasnt gonna buy shadow panther, but got him cuz I got carried away with “new toy fever”

0A651948-EAD5-4DCF-BB40-4B324AD44422.jpeg 36589EBF-B810-41E4-BFAE-0651779665EE.jpeg

waspinator is kinda disappointing

• Like Like x 12
  2. Nope

Nope yscohb

News Credits:
    I'll take one for the team and ask if you got the Megatron Golden Disk card since that's the only one we haven't seen yet iirc.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sponge

Sponge Herald of Unicron

News Credits:
    I got three Optimus cards, all I wanted was unicron lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ramberk Magnus

Ramberk Magnus Well-Known Member

So it is a really big mystery why Hasbro hasn't talked about wave 4 and my hypothesis is that distribution is so f---ed up that they are holding off announcing things because that forces them to start taking pre-orders. So what's the problem with that? Well, if distribution is so messed up, what's the point for online retailers to start asking for pre-orders with an unknown arrival date when brick and mortar are gonna start selling the stuff NOW. Furthermore, Hasbro is not going to tell customers "go to Big Box for these figures" when they know that big box distribution is super duper lousy at the moment. You're just growing frustration at that point.

If you look at the distribution we've had this year its been ALL OVER THE PLACE. Retailers are getting stuff super early and super late. Everything is arriving in small quantities. Toy aisles at big box stores are always barren. When new stuff arrives, it immediately sells out. So my assumption is that Hasbro knows brick and mortar are going to start getting Wave 4 and online retailers are possibly screwed? So, let's pretend Wave 4 doesn't exist, let customers "naturally" find it at stores on their own haphazardly and hopefully no one complains too loudly.

Distribution is super bonkers. Scourge Sweep is already showing up at retail and is 3 months early. Snarl and Wreck-Gar showed up a lot earlier then what was their estimated release date. The Amazon Sideswipe/T-Cracker set got released several months early. Nothing makes sense.

I would also point out that we shouldn't forget that Hasbro has been very communicative with us for the last several years about releases and pre-orders-- let's not make one hiccup into a nuclear meltdown. Just my 2 cents.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Toyzaremine

Toyzaremine Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Again this has been discussed to death before, Walmart doesnt order waves numbers per se, they order the product, for some reason wave 3 was bypassed and they got wave 4.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hasbro hasn't announced these yet. Take them with a grain of salt! :confused: 

7. Warpshard

Warpshard Well-Known Member

The lighting is all messed up, clearly a photoshopped T30 Waspinator and a custom repaint of Cheetor. The beast mode art is even a recolored version of Cheetor's art!

• Like Like x 4
  8. maloney4playz

maloney4playz tfp enjoyer, waspinator appreciator

9. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Walmarts near me got Wave 3

• Like Like x 1
  10. maloney4playz

maloney4playz tfp enjoyer, waspinator appreciator

you guys are getting anything past wave 2?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus I can do this all day! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Take the in-hand pictures of people acquiring these figures at retail with a grain of salt? Yes, clearly these images must have been photoshopped.

• Like Like x 3
  12. AtomicGarden

AtomicGarden Well-Known Member

Same

• Like Like x 2
  13. Shay

Shay Active Member

Awesome

Really want that waspinator. Since I’m probably never gonna be able to get ravage, I might get shadow panther as a replacement.

if they make a Terrorsaur I might skip it cuz as much as I am a BW fan I was always annoyed by Terrorsaur and his screeching voice, idk why. Really wanting tarantulas though cause he’s one of the best characters in BW. In s1 he was okay but then all of a sudden he became like an amazing character

14. YoungPrime

YoungPrime DJD VET

News Credits:
    The sweet irony is that a good 75% of people who called me all types of trolls for saying that all get banned for Trolling. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But yeah, as for shipping, they were being slick with that... Many of us were already under the understanding that Sweep and Coronation Starscream were coming around October to begin with. So when they actually revealed them via FFF they gave them March/April 2022 shipping dates. I guess that way when a handful of them do start popping up at retail now, many will praise Hasbro and retail stores for it.

That's all good if Pulse-Con gives us some new SS86 figures when a June/July date that get sightings in April 2022. I do wish I knew what was going on with toy sections in Wal-Mart. We're not talking just the ghetto ones either. They all looked like K-Mart a year before the Enron scandal (Mostly barren all this year).

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sponge

Sponge Herald of Unicron

News Credits:
    Mildly disappointing, the connection tab for the crotch in robot mode isn’t tight and comes apart easily, the black paint on the abdomen searches off reallly easy, the bug head doesn’t have detents when split so it’s ez to accidentally open it in alt mode, and he small

Just feels a bit like a downgrade from the generations one

curious note, all the pins on shadow panther and waspinator have a black coating on them

And for those wondering, shadow panther STILL HAS THE SAME TAB BREAKING ISSUE AS CHEETOR

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Galavard

Galavard Member

I can\'t wait for them.

17. GoldDeadEnd

GoldDeadEnd Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love Beast Wars and don't dislike Terrorsaur as a character but yeah, hated his voice.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Those insect legs in bot more look worse and worse to me with every new picture.

19. Pixelmaster

Pixelmaster >implying toys are good

News Credits:
    The colors are a huge turn off too, it looks like a Chinese knockoff. Where the hell did they even see the purple from???

All round bizarre engineering decisions, and your usual “Hasbro shouldn’t be the guys to determine colors on any toy” situation.

• Like Like x 1
  20. KylewithaC

KylewithaC Well-Known Member

Oh yeah I guess so. Just keep getting skunked