Kingdom Deluxe Wave 4 found at US Retail

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ApocalypseThruster, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Ramberk Magnus

Ramberk Magnus Well-Known Member

Damn. I was predicting wave 4 to arrive Sept/Oct but even I'm surprised that it's begun to show up. Well, I'm fine with that. Now open the online pre-orders damnit!

Next Prediction: Wave 5 Nov/Dec with Evolution/Legacy in Jan/Feb.

Studio Series Sweep just showed at retail and that had an estimated arrival for January! Who do I trust for honest release dates?!?!

2. Electro Rush

Electro Rush Just a guy waiting for the perfect Whirl

News Credits:
    kingdom wave 4.jpg

• Like Like x 13
  3. Gokai Rod

Gokai Rod Banned

Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I feel that the early releases is because the TF team at Hasbro is super pissed because of the leaks. They don\'t mind the listings but they are probably mad about the stolen figures and early reviews. Hasbro is like \"Who gives a shit let\'s just release these figs anyways, there are already detailed reviews out there that are earlier\"

P.S. Not a Rant

4. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

I haven't even seen Wave 3 in stores yet! :lol 

• Like Like x 3
  5. TranslucentBag

TranslucentBag Definitively "Graph Guy"

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm aching to get a view of the rumored wave 5 Blaster.

Sadly that looks like the rumor. Both places that have gotten wave shipments (Canada and Chile) have reported that Tracks and Paleotrex are the other wave mates in the set.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    What Onicovony said. I don't really care about them revealing things with the streams so much seeing as between the leaked listings and the factory theft us fans know what's going on and get early reviews, etc. If Hasbro can't or won't do anything about those and feel like they don't need to market to us because of those now fine. However, they've tied their preorders opening to their official reveals since they started these streams and that I find irritating. Especially when retail is getting the newest wave in hand before Hasbro allows places like BBTS and Amazon or even their own site to put up preorders for the newest figures. At this rate, BBTS or Amazon are going to get Waspinator and Shadow Panther in stock before they ever get a chance to put up preorders. I just want stuff revealed so I can lock in my preorder with my chosen online retailer. If they don't want to reveals anymore then they should at least make sure preorders are available in a timely manner. No preorders for wave 4 of Kingdom a month before they're supposedly being release (and already arriving at retail) while we've got SS 86 preorders going into next year (not to mention Marvel Legends and Lightning Collection preorders) is just absurd and confusing.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    BOO-URNS at the proof positive my boi Slammer has been bumped to Wave 5! BOO-URNS, I say!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Seanprime

Seanprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    so what you said makes sense but like the other person said you’ll buy it anyways eventually whenever it does come up for preorder. I’m not saying information announcements couldn’t be better but a lot of stuff technically we wouldn’t know about if leaks didn’t happen. While it may be a little frustrating cause everyone once there preorders now ultimately I think we all just need some patience. We will get all of these figures eventually and since it doesn’t seem overall things will change we should adapt as best we can. Wave 4 being in stores already and the sweeps being sighted already is a good thing I’m my opinion because now they could potentially be found by collectors sooner than we thought. Of course I wish they were online now to order just be clear, I’m just saying that either way they got our money so then it’s just comes down to can you be patient or not

9. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    It's not really me being impatient. I've got plenty of other stuff to buy in the meantime. It's more of a bit of a headscratcher. If when they go up on BBTS or Amazon they're already in stock then fine. No waiting. I just feel like these being so close to release (and actually released in some places) with not even a preorder available is a legitimate criticism towards how Hasbro's been running the marketing side of the brand for the last couple of months.

Edit: Just wanted to add that them showing up at retail already doesn't do me any good personally since I'm choosing to only go into stores for stuff I actually need like groceries, etc. I haven't bought toys at retail since 2019 and have bought/preordered everything online.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Seanprime

Seanprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh yeah I definitely see how it can be ahead scratcher. Like of course they must have a why that we will never know for sure. I guess for me I just look at it as I’ll get it eventually and I try to not over think my collecting hobby.I’m a simple when I can get it I do kind of guy lllYeah I also mostly do online because nothing is ever in stores so I definitely get where you’re coming from on that one

• Like Like x 1
  11. Barbarossa Prime

Barbarossa Prime Red Beard; Silver Linings TFW2005 Supporter

I’ve never seen it written anywhere (besides opinions on these boards) that Hasbro has to officially reveal wave information before they are released in stores. It doesn’t bother my cause it almost adds to the fun of finding them in store.
    That being said, we’ve seen stuff mistakenly put out early so this could just be another fluke

12. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    Alright, at this rate Lemme see my boy Tigatron

13. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    You know thats not how that works, right? It shows up in stores as soon as its able to get shipped from Vietnam to the destination countries. Hasbro doesn't own the product once the retailer buys it. And with these being assortments, there are no street dates.

• Like Like x 1
  14. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    LMAO! "Rude and Ignorant"? YOU???! And here I thought you were impervious to the over sensitive guys in here. (Hence one of the few overall good guys of this site)

Wait! Could you be The Shatter Glass Dachande then...? Hmmmm..... If so could there be a Moderator YP with 200k LIKES and 69 Credits lurking who can't wait to ban me for disrespecting his lord and savior Hasbro.....

*Looks slowly behind my back*

Anyway.... These two sightings leaves us really speculate since I'm not sure what's going on with SS86, Kingdom and Legacy during this last quarter.

• What else is officially part of Kingdom's Wave 4 as far as Core, Voyager and (maybe) Leader class goes? Tigatron?
    • What figures will be part of Kingdom's Wave 5 besides Pipes and Slammer? Blaster..?
    • With SS86 Sweep showing up in US retail (which I recall was rumored to be released at the end of this year with Coronation Starscream anyway), what are the odds that more Dinobots and other Animated Movie guest will show up sooner next year? A pleasant surprise in the next SS86 wave would be a Core or Deluxe class Quintesson Executioner! Even if he's a retool of a Fossilizer. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • Will Wave 1 of Legacy even release late this year mid 1st quarter of next year?

• Like Like x 4
  15. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    I wonder if Hasbro's retail customers are telling them not to do announcements because they're unclear if or when they're going to have online orders for the next wave, or through the rest of Kingdom. International shipping is getting that unreliable that I could see them opting out.

This goes against the retail motive, of course. We'll see if this changes and announcements start happening again, but the Kingdom wave 4/5 reveals are overdue based on how they've handled the line so far.

• Like Like x 4
  16. Sunbow Prime

Sunbow Prime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Unless the leaks come from the highest levels they could get ahead of them.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I read SG YP also coined the phrase Shrek-formers while TF:p rime was running.
    ;) 

On topic, I actually think that Hasbro isn't revealing as much because, due to shipping issues can't give definitive release dates. If they did, and shipping gets worse, they'll be held to those dates that can't be met.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Sunbow Prime

News Credits:
    How are you going to buy it if you don't know when it's available for ordering? It just happened with Red Alert.

19. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Magic the Gathering releases close to 1000 unique cards every year. Every single one of them gets previewed.

It's all Hasbro. Transformers just needs to walk down the hallway and ask Wizards how they do it.

20. Sunbow Prime

News Credits:
    That doesn't stop reveals, it just means you can't give specific dates.