Here’s a really long, but relatively simple post about Kingdom Beast Wars Megatron. Ever since I got him I was wondering why his T-Rex tail was permanently secured to the robot arm, and how hard it would be to detach it like the cartoon/masterpiece toy. Apparently not too hard. I was looking him up and down and all over trying to find a way in there. The forearm has pieces molded to it that attach inside the tail parts. Like 2 ‘L’ brackets molded to the forearm. But I wasn’t sure HOW they were secured inside the tail: tabs, pins, screws, glue, combinations, etc. There are mushroom pegs at the bicep swivel, & the tail tip, so I took both off to get the forearm free and see better. I could see there was a post of some sort in the middle of the forearm that was attached to something. I could also tell at the tail tip end that the rubber tail pieces were held in with flat tabs, so I grabbed a flathead screwdriver and started prying there. I was able to remove the rubber parts from the plastic, and found the ends were glued in, and pulled right off. Since I was ‘skinning’ the tail anyway, I kept pulling till I could see the back of the forearm, where that post was. There’s a light purple plastic part there that the darker purple forearm parts are connected to by a screw thru the post. So I started unscrewing it. As I was holding the rubber tail bits back, the L bracket piece near the elbow snapped and broke off. Whoops. As I inspected it, I realized that was the EXACT spot I needed to take off to accomplish what I was doing: both those L brackets needed to be broken off, and the screw removed, to separate the forearm from the tail. So I snapped the other L piece, cleaned it up a little, and reassembled the tail pieces. Added some glue to help keep things together, but it wasn’t necessary. As for the arm, the screw post is 5mm and there’s 2 extra tabs to keep the arm in proper alignment with the tail. So it all just plugs in & pops off. I took some pix when I finished to text to a friend, so I don’t have much to show at the moment, but I wanted to share with anyone who might want to try this. I notice the glue isn’t holding at one spot but it’s not a huge issue. I’ll probably revisit it later & try to tab it together with a peg or screw. Anyway here’s what I have: Edit- forgot to mention the whole mod took me 15 minutes.