Kingdom Airazor, Huffer, Inferno, Dinobot & Ultra Magnus First Look

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by xd Accrocate, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    OCD much? o_O 

2. Joalro

Joalro Well-Known Member

I said this the other day, but please, don't niche-shame. There isn't anything *wrong* with wanting to collect everything in terms of numbers and ids. If that's what has value to him, that's fine. Not harming anyone else. It's one thing to remind someone to have perspective, and another to devalue the way they choose to collect.

• Like Like x 14
  3. drmick

drmick Well-Known Member

I'd like to think that Runamuck winning the fan vote messed everything up. Earth mode Sideswipe was coming as long as Needlenose won the fan vote. But Runamuck then filled the car quota, so another car had to get the chop.

Bet all those 84/85 fanboys who spammed the fan vote aren't so happy now, eh?

And good luck getting hold of Runabout while you are at it, lol.

4. CactusReporter

CactusReporter Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I'm pretty sure this isn't the last time we'll see good ol Sideswipe and Red Alert, if they don't come as exclusives next year expect them in the next trilogy.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Michael Schlem

Michael Schlem Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    YouTube:
    It's less a case of OCD and more that I like lists to not have open spaces.

It's like if Kamen Rider Gaim (The first Kamen Rider I ever heard about) were to not have 1 number in their Lockseed IDs.

Or, for another thing, its like how both the Autobot and Decepticon Clones were released in Titans Return. Let's say there is an alternate timeline where Hasbro never re-released them in Earthrise as WFC-E30 Cybertronian Villains Decepticon Clones and Galactic Odyssey Encounter 3: Biosfera Autobot Clones. You got the Wingspan and Cloudraker 2-Pack and the "Siege on Cybertron" Set for Pounce. You want to finish off the Autobot Clones for "Fastclash," but you need the "Chaos on Velocitron" Set which was a Toys "Я" Us Exclusive. Let's say you never were able to get it at Toys "Я" Us when it was being released. Now what now? You look at the Aftermarket prices of the set and JEESH, that is EXPENSIVE. So now in your display, you have Pounce, Wingspan, and Cloudraker, but no Fastlane/Fastclash. So, you look towards the Legends toy, but they have a different deco than the original and you have to buy a figure you already own, just in a different deco. So, now what? Do you A)Buy the "Chaos on Velocitron" set from the expensive Aftermarket because you want the same deco for the missing figure in the same deco and risk getting ripped off, or B)Buy the Legends 2-Pack?

See, it's annoying because you can't get the final thing for your collection.

Another way to think about it is you are completing a several hundred to several thousand piece Puzzle. You are getting the puzzle almost complete, except you find missing pieces for the puzzle.

It isn't really OCD, it's just annoying.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Joalro

Joalro Well-Known Member

I'm going to preface this with, it's totally okay to like collecting how you like it. It's also okay to be OCD, or not.

That said, none of that is helping your case.

• Like Like x 9
  7. BlaminisPrime

BlaminisPrime Nyon Denier

Twitter:
    Unlike the pasts ultra magnus' this one actually looks good. Just because they were done before doesnt mean they were good figs

8. Michael Schlem

Michael Schlem Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    YouTube:
    And also, I've seen you people be angry at the fact that Hasbro and Takara haven't revealed or even leaked BW Inferno, Terrorsaur, and Tarantulas yet because "they are the remaining members of Beast Wars Season 1". So, therefore, I am not the only one whose complaining about something not being complete.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kaynowa

Kaynowa #MakeTransformersStupidAgain

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Surely you can recognize the difference between a number on a box most people throw out and actual characters missing from the ranks. We don't even know for sure WHO 28 is, it could've been a micromaster for all we know. I don't think it was but you get the point

• Like Like x 4
  10. AutobotAvalanche

AutobotAvalanche Number One in Boogieland Moderator

News Credits:
    Back in my day we didn't even HAVE numbers on the toys, except the product code stamps on their thighs...

We also packed them in vehicle mode and used paper ties... *grumble*

• Like Like x 22
  11. Kaynowa

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    God I miss vehicle mode packaging. We already see the robot mode in the box art

• Like Like x 12
  12. BlackHawkOmega

BlackHawkOmega Artist with a Temper

News Credits:
    As someone who has OCD, this kinda sounds like it to me.

13. Johntimus Prime

Johntimus Prime Where's my perfect Legends-scale Ultra Magnus?

News Credits:
    Needed Harambe and Merrick Garland in there tho

• Like Like x 1
  14. SoundWave88

SoundWave88 Neo-Con

I totally feel you and am in the same spot. And yes, it is OCD.

15. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I loved vehicle mode/beast mode packaging, was so disappointed when they started going away from that

• Like Like x 5
  16. Kaynowa

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    It felt like an event when they were in robot mode (Walmart MP, Unicron, Cybertron Leaders). They were big and massive and demanded your attention. How they're all a bunch of faces indistinguishable from each other on the shelves.

• Like Like x 3
  17. DJ_Vaporwave

DJ_Vaporwave Vaporwave Radio - Beats to Transform /Roll Out To TFW2005 Supporter

If Dinobot is repainted in Beast Wars Grimlock colors I’ll be so happy.

• Like Like x 7
  18. Fafnir72

Fafnir72 Well-Known Member

Me three! But given how much space 'bots like UMs car acrrier would occupy, the suits upstairs at Hb migh be going for the scrimp as much as possible as to squeeze.

19. Vector Oracle

Vector Oracle Part of a complete breakfast

News Credits:
    For all anyone knows, he could be released in next year’s round of Selects. It’d be nice if it did happen, because then people would have a version of him that wouldn’t succumb to GPS. (It’d also be great if Hasbro redecoes Kingdom Ultra Magnus into Delta Magnus, IMO.)

• Like Like x 4
  20. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Easy win for Selects there.

Ditto Road Rage, BW Buzzsaw. Beyond those two I'm not seeing many obvious deluxe repaints for Selects next year (the rumoured Transmutate from Palotrex isn't that obvious and could you get Tarantulus from Blackarachnia?) and indeed the rumours have been pointing more at Voyagers (G2 Ramjet, Artfire) and Leaders (Galvatron, Delta Magnus, PM Megaton)

Up until now deluxes have very much been the lifeblood of Selects so I'm wondering if next years Selects might have some more Diaclone repaints of the likes of Hoist & Trailbreaker, who've not been used again except as each other, or possibly Throttlebots from Battlechargers.

We've also achieved some distance from Hound's Cybertron Defence Hotshot repaint so it could be time to go again with that mould as either Iron Fist or Detritus - two similarly coloured easy wins.

Oddly one of the most repaintable BW show characters - Terrorsaur - hasn't got a toy.

I could possibly see a left field homage with Airazor redone as Micronauts Red Falcon

• Like Like x 4