KING KONVOY

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Boo, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Great guy to deal with, communication was great. fast payer also. thanks again-MR

2. shigeoj24

shigeoj24 Well-Known Member

Just got Botcon Banzai-Tron from King Konvoy. Shipping was super fast. It was shipped on Saturday and arrived on Monday. Communication was prompt and to the point. It was a successful transaction.

3. iron maniac

iron maniac Help Uncle Sixshot, Help!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I bought Botcon Kup and Scourge from king konvoy on Saturday. The figures already arrived today!
    I think the package may have been shot out of cannon or maybe shipped via the Space Bridge they got here so fast!

Packing was excellent. Highly professional in every way.

Thanks again for working with me as I was on a limited budget.

A++ Highest Possible Recommendation.

4. yyh2046

yyh2046 Well-Known Member

KING KONVOY hooked me up with botcon exclusives, shipped by express mail super fast! I was surprised thanks a lot!

5. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    Got my Botcon items super-fast! Omega Approved!

6. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Completed a trade for '09 Botcon Razorclaw. Well packaged and timely shipping. Thank you!

7. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    Well, the other guys just said about everything there! :thumbs2: 

What I'm gonna add is: The guy works (email, PM & shipping) faster than Blurr so you can count on him to deliver!

How could one NOT buy his stuffs? :D 

8. Kupp

Kupp Relic of a time before time. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Incredibly fast shipping, great deal, great guy, great buy.

Got Botcon Items in the mail the Monday immediately following Botcon, what more could I ask for.

9. vectorsigma2

vectorsigma2 Well-Known Member

came thru in my time of need lol

thanks again!

10. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Botcon Item's! This guy went out of his way to get me the sweeps and a Scourge without the price increase. A real class act!

Thanks King you da man!

11. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ahhh, My Holy Grail, Dude gave me a killer price on a Proto Black Henkei Convoy.

What can I say, quick shippment another great Transaction.

12. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He bought powered convoy off of me and picked up on person. Paid cash no problems.

Thanks!

13. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

I remember his payment being rather fast.

~Z

14. anabolik1

anabolik1 Banned

A-1 Seller!

KING KONVOY is an A-1 person, collector and seller! I bought an item from him I had been searching for! His communication was timely, shipping was fast and the packing was superb :thumb 

"The Watcher" definitely approves :D 

15. messersaegen

messersaegen Well-Known Member

Rude, Enethical, Greedy Seller!!! Big Liar! BUYERS BEWARE!!

BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS SELLER!!!

About a week ago the seller contacted me and wanted to sell a Black Big Convoy as I had posted a 'wanted' thread on the Junkion Exchange.

We agreed on a price and shipping was set at USD 35 and seller, requested that payment should be sent through Payment Owed option to save on Paypal fees. I agreed and payment was made immediately as seller wanted to close the deal ASAP.

Two days later I was told that the shipping would cost me USD 65 instead! Which is ridiculous as USD 65 would be for parcels weighing around 10lbs! Even Botcon sets shipped to me costs less then USD 55 to ship.

So I contacted the seller, and he told me that USD 35 is only for document shipping. Thinking that I don't have much experience in international shipping based on my feedback, he tried to make me pay extra for shipping. Document shipping would easily cost USD 12 to ship especially in those USPS flat rate boxes, never USD 35.

When I told him to re-check the shipping charges, he then told me it would be USD 43 and told me to send him an extra USD 8 which I did almost immediately.

And right after I did that, the seller then started to give me 1001 excuses and wanted to back out from the deal as he's got a better offer on this item.

The first reason that was given that my address is not listed and unconfirmed by Paypal.

In response to that, I told him clearly that he was the one who asked me to send the payment under 'Payment Owed' and that when there is no goods or services involved through Paypal, the shipping address won't appear when payment is made. And since the seller claimed that he's a well experienced seller, he should know this more then anyone else. I've even asked him to confirm with Paypal on this matter.

As for my address is unconfirmed, I don't know what he's talking about. I've been trading over on Ebay with many positive feedbacks and even proved to him, so how can my address be unlisted?

And plus for every payment made through Payment Owed option, the sellers are clear to even run with the payment once it's clear, as it's the buyers who are not protected in this case. The buyers, could not open a case against the sellers as no goods or services is involved when this option is chosen.

So for such an experience seller, he does know about this, but to back out from the deal he was trying to lie his way through.

The second reason that I was given is that the item won't be insured enough

I clearly told the seller, to insure the item for its full amount if it makes him happy, and I would gladly pay extra for the insurance cost. As just in case anything were to happen, he will be well insured by USPS, as he claims he won't be covered by Paypal.

In fact, in even told him to insure for the price of the item+shipping cost and have it signed for just to make him feel secure that he's well covered and yet still he started to give me other excuses.

So to solve this problem, I told him to send it over to my friend in TN, so that he would feel safer trading within the US

And when I suggested this, seller told me that he doesn't ship to third parties. Which is fair enough. But then he started to get nasty and send me rude message when I told him that it would cost me USD 15 if he were to back out from the deal. The charges is due to credit card/bank charges and exchange rates.

I told him that since he is the one backing out, he should pay for the cost, and then he started to get nasty, and insulted my financial capabilities with profanities. And when I responded that I would let other buyers know about him, he got angry and threatened to post me a bad feedback for something that I have not done nothing wrong.

16. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    Always had a great experience with KK, our first interaction was when I got him Botcon Prowl and he got me a BB, totally smooth experience we met up and all was awesome

17. Matrix Soul

News Credits:
    KK and I set up a network in NYC where we inform each other when we see something that the others might want, and through this method I obtained a Walmart MP Starscream for him, always courteous and friendly, another smooth transaction!

18. Matrix Soul

News Credits:
    Found 2 animated Swoop for KK, we met up in the city, he paid cash promptly, smooth experience!

19. Matrix Soul

News Credits:
    KK helped me track down a Uni. Onslaught, I was looking every where for this figure, and thanks to KK, now I have my own!

20. zfeakye

zfeakye Starscreaming Slut

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Great guy! Very patient and flexible with payment. Toy came in very great packaging in thought of protecting the toy. Definitely transact again when opportunity strikes! :thumb